[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

▬▬▬▬▬▬

I yawned and looked around, then I remembered me and Wilbur were fucking around with Cracker and fell asleep on a hidden spot above his room. I laugh to myself at the simple thought of Cracker waking up and half of his things just being gone.

I sat up slowly and then immediately felt a weight fall off my back. I then remembered that Wilbur was laying on my back before I felt asleep.

"Oh shit..." I whispered and turned my head towards the still sleeping Owlcat.

I wonder what we can eat. It isn't really the best thing to eat sweets first thing in the morning so I can just check my bag.

Grabbing my bag and moving it in front of me. "Morning Gary." I spoke calmly before taking the newly packed lunch into my hands. I didn't know how Gary did it but I knew it was him packing my food.

I just smiled to myself and picked up a piece of rolled omelet

I just smiled to myself and picked up a piece of rolled omelet. From the smell of warm food Wilbur woke up and crawled into my lap trying to bite the box. I just sighed and gave him a piece of food. Today is after tomorrow is when I leave the island, or get kidnapped by Shanks and his crew.

《10:21 Am, 13 hours and 39 minutes until the day ends》

I had just finished eating and now I was wondering what to do. I was in deep thought as Wilbur flew around my head. It was kinda like counting sheep. But my thoughts immediately were shut down when a angry buff man crawler up to where I was standing.

I knew I fucked up. "O-Oh hello Cracker!" I waved my hands before a inraged person came at me. "Y/N! WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY SHIT!!" He started to shake me he was also swishing me so it was kinda getting hard to breath. "Stop...Shaking...MeE!" My voice cracked and I pushed Cracker off me.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!" I tackled him, he had seemed to forget who the hell I am because I'm not about to talk shit like that. "Y/N you're helping me put everything back!" He shouted as we tumbled around. I mean I probably should help him meaning that I did order Wilbur to get everything up here.

"Fine just get off of me!"

"YOU FIRST!"

"BITCH I CAN'T IF YOU DON'T-!"

《12:48 Pm, 11 hours and 12 minutes until the day ends》

"Well that took forever." I sighed and cracked my back. "Oh shut up it was you and your weird pet who put ally stuff up here. Do you know how long it took for me to even find you!?" I once again just sighed then responded. "Wilbur isn't a pet, also he has a name. If you don't call him by it then I'll start calling you biscuit boy." Ah yes, 1 of the many names I have thought to call Cracker.

This one hadn't been used since I was kinda using it as a work in progress. "If you call me that then I'll kill you." "Calm down biscuit boy, you need to learn some manners. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" I put my hand over my mouth and gave Cracker a sumg expression.

"I don't have the energy to deal with you Y/N...wait I have a question!" "Wow you know how to comprehend question? I thought that your little brain wouldn't be able to think of such big thoughts!" I once again laughed at him too which I could clearly see a irk mark appear on his forehead.

"Sigh' Did you ever make up with my older brother?" "Come on you have a give me more then that, I have probably pissed off a lot of people in this castle. Probably atleast-" "I am the 15th sibling in my family! I only have a few older brothers!" "Oh yea, I just thought you were younger speaking of how stupid you are." I had already walked closer to him. Floating in the air to be somewhere as tall as he was. I was just pointing him in the forehead.

I saw as another irk mark appear on his forehead. The next thing I knew he picked me up and threw me off the castle...

Of course I was fine but still, that kinda hurt my feelings. I saw as Wilbur flew after me in fear of me splatting on ground like a egg. I guess I wouldn't get to know who Cracker was talking about because I was about to beat his ass. I just sighed and laid on the ground spread out like a starfish.

Wilbur had landed and was now sniffing and licking my face to make sure I was okay. I sat up and patted the small Owlbird on the head. Hadn't known me for too long but already is worried sick about me falling only 3 stories. It's not that much of a fall, I would be fine if I fell.

"I'm good Wilbur, you don't have to worry about me." He gave me a sad hoot in return and nuzzled into hand. I just got up and Wilbur jumped onto my shoulder. "Well I just we have a few things to do right Wilbur?" He nodded and laid like a cat around my neck. I could practically feel eyes on me. So I wanted to leave as soon as possible. I didn't like being watched. I once again sigh and jumped off the castle floor into the town. I needed to get a few things done. I also felt like it would be a good idea to avoid...mirrors for a while.

??? Pov:
"Make sure to keep a close eye on her Brulee." "Of course older brother, I never have seen you so interested in someone, but of course I'll help you!" "Alright."

《1:03 Pm, 10 hours and 57 minutes until the day ends》

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved