[𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rubbing my eyes I immediately felt a pain going throughout my body. I didn't even know where I was. But the constant rocking I guess I was successful kidnapped by Shanks and his crew. I guess my plan worked.

Since I couldn't slow myself down enough I turned myself around, back facing the ground and Shanks facing upward. Then was I fell I covered my back in haki, and used a mixture of keeping myself up and softing my fall with small broken rocks. I was able to get up.

All I remember is pushing Shanks off me and then coughing. I was able to get to the surface of the ground and then immediately passed out gave first onto the floor. Now thinking back to I definitely could have teleported away. But I wasn't thinking clearly so I tried everything to soften the fall instead of moving away.

I just sighed and got up a bit but felt something on my feet. Looking up I saw that Wilbur was just calmly sleeping on my feet. I looked closer to the side of the bed and saw a few things. A few clothes that I had been wearing, my sword, and a few other things like my backpack.

Geez what even happened? I guess I'm not going to be getting anything because I don't even know how far out I am. What I mean is that I wasnt able to buy anything on Totto Land. But still I wasn't too sure how long I was asleep.

Standing up I walked over to the small window that was in the room, I was in. I'm pretty sure I was in the emergency room. Walking up to the window and putting my hands on wall on rhe sides of the window.

There is no land...the water isn't even juice!! I was very very far out! I don't even know if I was anywhere near Big Mom's territory...

What the fuck even happened?

A few weeks ago

3rd Pov:
"Great sigh' now I have a killer headache." Just like that Y/N immediately fell face first onto the floor. To be honest Ben was the only one worried about the small girl, well Wilbur was also very worried. Both Yasopp and Shanks were laughing at the girls strength.

Wilbur immediately flew towards her and immediately tried to move her, looking for any sign that she was still awake. "HaHaHa, well she is strong enough to protect me!" "You need a girl to protect you captain!" "I think she might be dead." Ben was now kneeling down right next too Y/N and pointing her on the head. Nudging her slightly.

Both males stopped laughing and just staring down at the ground at her. Soon enough they both started to scream. "OH NO DID I KILL HER!?" Shanks ran up to Y/N and immediately started shaking her. "Shanks stop shaking her!" Ben immediately stopped his captain and Y/N fell to the floor again, still unconscious.

"She still has a pulse so she probably isn't dead." Yasopp stated as Shanks started to run away from a very angry Wilbur.

"Well we should probably take her back to the ship, she needs to see a doctor." Just like that Ben picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. More carefully then a bag of potatoes but still like a sack.

Present Day

Y/N's Pov:
"Jesus I swear- wait why do I always get kidnapped?" I looked down at my stomach, no matter how long it was I'm hungry... Like bitch I want a snack.

That's when I remembered my bag. It did hurt everytime I had to move but like that was about to stop me. Quickly grabbing my backpack I snatched the bento out of it and opened the lid. Then immediately was hit with the fresh aroma. I didn't see Gary in the bag so he was probably out killing someone for insulting him. You know, the usual.

I literally inhaled the food before I felt the bed move. Looking over to Wilbur I saw that he was waking up. I stuck out my hand and pet him making him shoot his eyes open and look me. I just smiled and placed the bento that I was still holding into my bag.

I watched as Wilbur leaped into my chest and then immediately started nuzzling his small cat body into mine. He looked like he really missed me, damnit how long had I been out?

I just let out a chuckled and pet the Owlcat calmly and just hugged him. Wilbur was letting out all sorts of small chirping and meowing noises. But he still didn't even dare to remove himself from me.

To think of it I hadn't known Wilbur for a long time but our relationship was if we were friends for a long time. "Hey buddy, what even happened how long was I out?" He quickly looked up at me and then jumped off the bed, flying around trying to find something.

When he returned he was carrying a small notepad with scratches in it. They were places like tallys. There were. "One, three, ten, twenty, twenty tw- TWENTY TWO DAYS!" I shouted dropping the note pad onto the floor.

I looked up at Wilbur for any sort of confirmation, which he quickly nodded his head a few times and then crawled back into my lap. "I don't even know where we are going. Shit now if I wanted to go to Wano that idea is straight in the garbage. I sighed and then took in the sound of rapid approaching footsteps.

Wonder what that is about. I was in deep thought about what to do next but it didn't last long because as I was trying to move and maybe even jump head first out the small window. I heard the door to the room smash open. Literally SMASHING the door into piece. In the doorway there stood-

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved