[𝐕]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑽𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Looks like Luffy has obtained the key!' She smiled to herself as Thatch cheered next to her, Gary glaring at him as he did so. 'I kinda wonder how anyone could ever simp for him pre timeskip. He looks like a jelly bean.' She chuckled to herself before teleporting over a marine, plunging the soul of her shoe into the face of them. Y/N also didn't understand how Gary could see ghosts, but that wasn't her problem.

"You can do it Y/N! You can help save him!" The e/c eyed girl was shaken whilst she ran. "Let go of me!" She avoided being knocked down from being shaken. She smiled as she made eye contact with Garp.

Waving slightly, teleporting as she punched a marine, sending them flying. 'Yeesh, my super strength and Busoshoku haki is not a good mix for anyone other than me.'

Entering the plaza. Y/N could hear the chaos that Crocodile was causing. Being thrown towards Doflamingo.

'Happy that ain't me...' Y/N sweatdropped before she continued to run. 'My legs are gonna be so sore when this is all over. Please let me rest.' She was interrupted when a laser hit right next to her.

"I hate large machinery!" Y/N shouted when the chief pushed her out of the line of shot. She knew that the cameras were already cut, and Buggy was about to start streaming.

'He's in his discord mod era...' She tsked and turned the other way, getting distracted for a while before a certain blond yanked her away from more danger. "You should be more careful Y/N! Please, you're gonna kill me!" "Sorry pookie bear." The girl bit her lip as the blond tilted his head in confusion. "Pookie what now...? Shit look out!" His finger pointed to something as she felt the need to jerk out of the way.

A large pinkish tencole hit the stop were she was standing. A look of horror appeared on her face while the marine looked at her and laughed in a weird keyboard smash type of way. "Weh Weh Weh! You are right to be scared of pirates." "I don't know whether to be scared of the laugh you just made or the fact that this is how every hentai starts."

Dodging another hit the protagonist was now upside-down in mid air as Thatch was holding her as if they were playing twister. 'I've seen my fair share of porn, and let me tell you it's terrifying.' Indeed she did, after being too broke to accord crunchyroll, she had turned to illegal websites. And she had seen as much as the author while trying to finish these chapters. 'Wait why the fuck did I just think that?'

"Ahh, so you're a devil fruit user!" "Bro stop, your mom doesn't even love you." A look of concern appeared on Thatch's face while a look of anger appeared on the marines.

"You whor-" Before he could finish his sentence, Y/N had snatched a gun from the ground and shot it. "Start tapping dancing you bitch." Beginning to shoot it repeatedly while the officer tried his best to dodge the incoming flurry of bullets.

After a while it started to get even more concerning for the chief as he sweatdropped. Seeing how the only person who can see him was yelling 'I'm in love with the shape of you' while the officer of the law was crying tears trying not to get shot. 'Why do I feel bad for the marine?'

Slipping on the ice, tencole seemed to be pleading for his life with Y/N. "You've yee'd your last ha." The heroine aimed for his head, shutting his eyes for impact. The girl smiled and threw the gun elsewhere. "Jk I don't kill people." Walking away Thatch only saw a e/c eyed girl strutting away from a pasted out commander.

"Y/N are you okay?" The blond turned to her when she stopped walking. Grabbing his arm suddenly, and activating her haki. He felt his body get colder, then more solid as his figural feet met the ground. He looked down in shock to see that he was in fact, solid. "HA! I'M A FUCKING GENIUS!"

A smile appeared on Thatch's face while he continued to grab at himself. Tears almost poured from his face whilst he was struggling with his new 'body'. "My haki is like my life force, so I can 'revive' you. But I'm pretty sure it's momentary, as the God of loopholes you should expect this from me. Probably the effects will get longer the more I train with my haki." She nodded while patting his back.

"Congratulations, you're rock hard now." Before he could even react to her dirty joke she was pulled into a firm hug. "Thank you! Even if for a moment, thank you!" Y/N awkwardly patted his back while nodding. "Alright girlie pie, time for you to go help homeboy."

Around that time, Inazuma had cut a bridge leading to Ace. The commanders of the Whitebeard pirates saved Luffy from cannon fire.

She watched as the fighting continued while leaning against the blond. "Why are they trying to kill Luffy but just left Inazuma to just stand there like an npc- IS HE STILL POSING!?" A groan escaped her lips while she proceeded to tug the chief with her towards the pathway.

"Don't you feel like a baddie main character!?" She held a wicked smile while running a few meters behind Luffy. Thatch was seriously getting more and more concerned with who he decided to team up with. 'Who knew that such a pretty girl could be so crazy.' Y/N on the other hand was almost growling at the opportunity to fight someone.

"Hey, who's that behind Strawhat!?"

"Does anyone know those two!?"

"On what side are they!?"

"Wait a second...IS THAT THE ONE PIRATE!?"

All of a sudden the men and women below broke into chaotic shouts about the two who were following close behind the rubbery boy.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved