[𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑰𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝒖𝒓𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍

▬▬▬▬▬▬

I felt completely light headed and everything hurt like a bitch. I had my hands chained? I don't even know why bet I could easily break threw them. I had super strength not a devil fruit so I still had my powers. It doesn't look like I was drugged, I don't see any places where I have a injection wound.

I looked around more and found out I was in a cellar, and probably on a ship due to the fact that the ground and everything around me was rocking back and forth.

"My headache is getting better, I dont even know where I am-" "Hey there..." My eyes widen and I bared my teeth like a rabid animal. I think I also started to growl alittle bit. "Hey don't worry I'm not here to hurt you I'm a under cover marine, don't worry me and you will get out of here the second we stop on the next island."

I looked up to see a woman, she looked about in her early 30s or late 20s. She had orange hair and white highlights on her bangs. Her hair was wavy and it was up to her waist. She had tan skin and purple glossy eyes. "I'm Akari, what's your name?" She squatted down to my level since I was laying on the floor.

I just watched her, I didn't trust people easily so why would I trust a girl on a ship that just kidnapped me. "Alright I guess you don't trust me." "How many days have I been knocked out?" I spoke coldy get start to the point. "Sigh' You've been out for a 1 day..."

"What is your plan with me?" Once again I said coldy with shadows covering my eyes. "My captain is planning to give you for rasom to Marine Hero Garp for 300,000,000 berries. If he doesn't appear then he wants to sell you at a auction on Sabaody Archipelago." I just laughed.

"You really think Garp will come save me? There is no one who cares enough for me that they will pay money for me! You should just give up!" I kept laughing like a maniac, just smirk at her. "How about this, tell you scardy cat bastard of a captain that if he wants money it would be better if he just solded my dead body."

Then I turned away from Akari but I had a idea come to mind. "Hey ." I turned back to Akari and looked at her. "I heard a rumor you took these chains off me." I knew I could take them off myself but still I felt light-headed. She walked over to me and took the chains off me. Before she wasn't under my control I spoke again.

"I heard a rumor you unlocked the door then followed me around until I tell you other wise." Just like that her eyes fogged and she unlocked the door and started following me around. "Hey Akari, we are 10 minutes from the island...Akari?" Picking up a knife I threw it at the male. Slicing his next making him bleed out and fall to the ground.

"I should probably hid for until I'm at the island. No I don't want anyone to see them bleed out." I shrugged my shoulder and started throwing knife around that hit everyone I wanted them to. The crew's screams alerted the captain, he came out and saw how his crew was destimated and dead. "P-Please don't do this to m-me!"

"Your the one who wanted to take me, you did this to yourself." Just like that the Captain of the ship fell to the floor after I used sound manipulation to kill him. Well that was a waste of time. "I heard a rumor you stopped following me." Just then Akari stopped following me and her eyes unclouded.

"I'm going to the island over there. Don't tell anyone of this and don't tell anyone where I am." I turned around her, she was looking over the dead bodies in complete shock.

"I-I understand." "Good." Just like that I jumped into the water and swam to the island. It took me a few minutes to swim to the island but when I landed it was just a normal island. I watched to make sure that the ship left.

Alright I guess that I'm gonna be living on this island until I want to leave. That marine better not tattle on me or I'll be upset, I won't hurt someone just doing there job. I might be a singer but I don't do jobs unless I'm paid for them.

Anyways it's probably the best if I explore the island, I will leave when I'm 17...Now it's time for me to train my ass off and not be stupid.

Well I am mental ill and am always on the brink of just giving up but we'll ignore that for until I leave.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved