[𝐕]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑳𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"🎵La La Do La La De, about to pull a Robin Hood and steal from the rich🎵" Space jumping was quick and efficient so I could jumping into a store take what I need and get out. That would be the fastest thing I could do, I would be able to just get in and out. No need to attract any attention.

It would also be nice if I could get a gun. Alright the only reason I said that is because then I would be able to have a form of defense while my arm is off limits. I used guns for and because of my job, so now I was used to how it works. Alright people might be wondering what I worked for as my day job. But find that out later cause I like going on by the hour so find out on the next episode of dragon ball z.

I could feel the glares and very careful clutching of purses when people saw a person covered in blood. Instead of helping a child covered in blood they thought that I would steal from them. Which yes I was about to tak-borrow from them, but it still hurt.

Anyways I walked into a alleyway near a clothes store then I was about ready. The just like that I jumped into the store grabbed a pair of shoes and jumped back. "These are too big." Placing the black pair of shoes on the ground I jumped back into the store and grabbed a different pair. "Well now these are too small, God damnit!" This pair of shoes was brown high heels. I sighed and placed the other pair of shoes right next to the first pair.

I was already tired from getting the wrong pair so I was just about to take all of them. Jumping back into the store I grabbed all the pairs in front of me. Now I needed to sort all of the pairs so the next 10 minutes were like these. "To small, to big, to small, to big, to small, to bi- oh these are fine." Now I was holding a small pair of brown sneakers.

Now I just needed to get clothes and maybe socks, I was lucky Makino gave me a shirt when I ripped mine. "Ahhhh maybe I should take the other pairs of shoes and just give them to the people in Gray Terminal." I pushed all the shoes into a bag I found. Now I just need to get clothes.

I deicded this time I would stake out the shop before space jumping into it so I didn't rack up so many clothes. Walking over to the next store with the bag I once again stood in the alleyway jumping into the clothing store I grabbed what was in front of me and went back into the alley. "These clothes don't fit and these are just good, alright I'll just give the ones I can't wear away." Shoving everything into the bag I teleported into a different part if the town too change. It was quiet no one was around. I was still wearing the sports bra that I was wearing before so I should be good either way.

Just like that I changed out of my shirt and pick on the socks and shoes after dusting my feet off. "Finally I am clean and not all bloody- wait a minute why are all my wounds gone!? Also how was I about to move my cut up arm!?" Thats how I remembered in the shoe store, I used both my arms to get pairs not just the one. "I feel like I shouldn't even ask questions anymore so I'll just put this on being anime logic." I started unwrapping my arm from all the casts on it and started moving my arm.

"Well I guess all the bone deep cuts are just gone now, and it looks that I am all good to go." Just like that my clothes and arm were good as new. Now I have to go and give away the cloes and shoes that I have.

Now just like that I was in Gray Terminal near a bunch of people hailing ass with this big ass bag on my shoulder. The shoes I had in there were fancy, I mean they were from high town. So I was just gonna give them for free out too people, I have lower morals but I felt if I solded them in high town someone would catch on. All I care for is that I get rid of the evidence that I took anything. I saw a group of people gathering around where trash had just been thrown. That's when I just whistled loudly getting everyone's attention.

"Hey little girl you shouldn't be making so much noise, especially how your dressed you look like your from high town!" Then all the women and men and kids just looked at me. I sighed and threw the bag foward alittle bit. Making all the shoes and clothes fall out showing everyone the fancy and nice shoes. "I stole these clothes, and all those shoes and clothes. They don't fit me and I have no use to for them, so just take them." Was all I said before shoving my hands into my pockets and sitting on a pile of dirt and metal scraps.

"Oh my!" "Thank the lord!" "Thank you!" Just like that everyone that was watching me went to the pile of shoes and clothing. Just then I heard a noise, turning I saw a similar duo running all brusied and sweaty. "Those morons probably went to the place I told him not to. I swear their funeral, sometimes it's best to listen to people that you don't like. Actually my stubborn ass doesn't even listen to that advice so screw that I guess. The boys had ran carrying their poles and ran right pass me and the group. I saw them side eyeing the clothes and then me. "I swear I told them not to be stupid fucking dumbasses sucks to suck."

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved