[𝐗𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Then why don't don't deflect my kicks!?" Ace was once again bullying Luffy, and I? I was eating a bag of chips, I don't even know where I got it from. I just looked into the bag I was carrying for no reason at all, and in the bag was a bag of chips and a bottle of water. "Are you gonna stop him?" I turned to Sabo who was now sitting next to me.

"Nah, Luffy needs to love how to defend himself. Also." I lifted my bag of barbecue chips towards him. "Want one?" I was already munching on a chip. "Umm sure?" Sabo shoved his hand into the bag and grabbed a few eating them. Turning back to Luffy and Ace I saw how he kicked Luffy into the water. "Sigh' oh come on Ace! I'm coming!" Just like that me, Sabo, and Ace booked it towards the water.

"How could this get any worst!?" I asked a rhetorical question running towards the water. Then Luffy got lifted upwards by a force of water and then he was gone...There was a crocadile...and it ate Luffy... "Oh come fucking on! Why do I always jinx things!"

I saw that Ace's and Sabo's eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets. "I'll get Luffy get his hat!" I then jumped at the crocodile who had now jumped back into the water. "Wait! You can't just eat him and run away!" Both Ace and Sabo shouted in unison.

The crocodile came back up and I jumped at the animal punching the shit out of it probably killing it with one puncaaaaaa...I apologize. Anyways just like that I swam on board holding the crocodile over my head. I threw it on the ground and jumped onto his stomach. "Let...Luffy...go!" Just like that Luffy came tumbling out. I took the hat from Sabo and placed it on Luffy's head. Then I sat down in front of him and then "Be more careful!" I shook the shit out of his shoulders.

"Hey atleast we can take the crocodile back to the shack?" Sabo said trying to calm me down. I just sighed and let go of Luffy. "You two aren't off the hook I swear you boys are gonna be the death of me...well expect Sabo your okay."

3rd Pov:
Sabo blushed at the fact Y/N liked him more then the other two. Funny story after Y/N fell asleep all the boys woke up. They all made a deal to see who would be able to win Y/N over. Luffy and Ace glarred at Sabo after Y/N spoke. "But you said you love me!"

Y/N Pov:
"Well shit." I could now feel both Sabo and Ace stare at me in complete shock from what Luffy said. I thought he would forget or that he wouldn't understand! Now I have to explain which will leave me with two options. The first one where I explain whats wrong and Luffy is upset I can't have that on my conscious. Then the other option is that I I lie and saw that yes I did say that to Luffy and the other two will be upset.

"Yes I did say that but I didn't mean it like that! I love you as a friend?" I raised my eyebrow, I was now asking them. All of them just starred at me in confusion. "Sigh' can we just bring the crocodile meat back?"

~Timeskip~

"Well what can I say let's go!" "I can't! I almost got eaten!" "Calm down! You can have a lot of crocodile meat for dinner tonight." "Then I forgive you!" Luffy smiled and laughed a bit. "That easily?" "You should just let it be Sabo. He can solve any of his problems with meat or food." "I wanna eat the crocodile already I can't wait for dinner." Luffy drooled probably thinking of all the ways DanDan could cook the food. "Ace! I wanna check on something. Can you come with me?"

We all hid in a bush close to the original hiding spot. "Did you find it?" A male voice said. "Look carefully!" A different voice spoke. "Good thing we moved the pirate saving!" Sabo whisper shouted at us. "Yea! You wanna check Gray Terminal to?"

How did I even get dragged into this? Also where the fuck did the dead crocodile go? Why is everything going at such a fast pace? "Why don't you go home?" They looked over to us. "No!" Luffy shouted. "He won't listen to anyone..." Sabo said as Ace was shoving his hands over Luffy's mouth. "Yep that's completely true."

"Let's go to Gray Terminal I guess..?" I turned to Sabo which he nodded too. I grabbed both Luffy and Ace by the back of the shirt and held them both. "Lets go!" I shouted to Sabo and both of us ran over to Gray Terminal.

"There are hooligans for the city and Bluejam's people everywhere." "They are serious!" "I bet Bluejam got really frustrated!" "I mean you guys did steal a shit ton of cash from him who wouldn't be?" Then I turned around. "Umm...guys?" "Hey guys the kids your looking for is over here!" A random man behind us said.

Next thing we knew was that we were running away from about 3 people. Then after a while we finally got away. "I can't believe that they brought over pops at Gray Terminal. We better lay low and wait until things calm down." "Who care! We'll just fight if they find us." "Thats true but we don't want to find trouble for ourselves." "I agree with Sabo, looks like he is the only with actual brains." I huffed and trailed off at the end of my sentence.

"Hey I heard that!" "Good for you freckles!" "Freckles?" "Shut up!". That was the start, the start of how Sabo started living with us at the mountain bandits. And how Y/N was even more done with everyone's bullshit. This all continued for the next few months, and how Y/N started a bond with the 3 other boys.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved