Thirty Four

"Wait!" I exclaim coming into the throne room seeing Shae, the ex whore of Tyrion's "I have a witness who can prove Tyrion didn't do it!" People begin to whisper. It has been two weeks since the death of Joffrey and I have all the evidence I need.

"Order! Order!" Tywin yells. I storm up to him and have flames encircle guess who try to stop me "What" he demands "is the meaning of this?"

"She" I point to the old woman who looks around nervous, especially when she sees Cersei "will prove more than just who killed Joffrey" he stares at her then to me "if you do it I'll tuck Jaime and give you an heir"

"Lady Bloom" he calls out "has brought one more witness"

"Before" I say loudly enough "I call forth this witness, I have some questions for some more people that if these people don't come forward I am going to die shy the Mad King did to the men and burn you while the women I will personally send to the Wall with the note that says from the king to fuck you till your dead" the room is very silent when I say this "my first witness I wish to bring forward is Lancel Lannister"

I have my witness with Dahlia who is going to keep her safe, we watch as Lancel comes toward to the stage. I yank that Shae out and have her encircled in fire close enough and burning hot enough to make her sweat but also to have fear in her eyes as tears run down her face. "The floor is yours" Lord Tywin motions. Because I had to run in here I couldn't change into something more intimidating, instead I'm wearing a light green bra and panty set with a white short jumpsuit with black ankle boots.

"Lancel is it?" I ask after walking back and forth looking at him, he stares at me trying to appear strong but no "how long have you been a squire to King Robert?" I was eating some chocolate and he takes one, thankfully this chocolate is filled w...

"Lancel is it?" I ask after walking back and forth looking at him, he stares at me trying to appear strong but no "how long have you been a squire to King Robert?" I was eating some chocolate and he takes one, thankfully this chocolate is filled with a bit of truth serum.

"A few years" he says

"And how old were you when you started your squiring?" I ask

"I was fourteen" he answers