Twelve

~Bloom's POV~

I sit in the saddle with Jon wondering how that deserter knew my name. How did he know my name? What did he mean by the gods sent me here? What did he mean about Old Valyria and dragons? How I'm the true dragon? Did he mean that I'm the carrier of the Dragon's Flame? What did he mean that I can save this world? Queen of dragons? My head hurts so much right now. "Bloom?" Bran asks me breaking the silence "Are you and Jon lovers?"

"You don't need to answer that" Lord Stark quickly says 

"Why can't she?" he asks

"She just doesn't" Lord Stark answers 

"Fine" Bran looks my way "do you two have sex?"

"Bran!" Lord Stark exclaims as Robb and Theon burst out laughing while Jon and I are flustered.

"I would like" I say right now because this might need to be said "to make it clear right now that I'm a virgin" they are all silent when I say that, Jon's hold on me tightens.

Bran stares at me "Will you and Jon one day have babies?" Theon and Robb are trying very hard not to laugh, they are shaking with laughter.

"Bran!" Lord Stark exclaims "No more questions from you about your brother and Bloom, alright?"

"Fine" he agrees "I think they'd make pretty babies" Lord Stark gives him a warning look as me and Jon are very silent as Theon and Robb snicker and the men around us are amused "Arya and Rickon agree with me" How did we get to this? Talking about babies and sex? "Mother says Bloom and Robb would also have pretty babies too if Robb stuck his" Lord Stark covers Bran's mouth as I am completely mortified while Theon burst out laughing while Robb looked flabbergasted.

We soon stop when we see up ahead a dead deer, dismounting the horses we go over to the deer. There are maggots all around as it's intestines are spilled out of the deer. It's tongue laying outside of his mouth. "Poor Bambi"

"Bambi?" Robb asks 

"It's a character in this story" I explain "it's about a baby deer who turns into this majestic stag, but in the beginning Bambi's mother was killed by hunters" I start to cry "it was so sad" covering my mouth "I mean Bambi had no one but the other forest animals like Thumper"

"And this" Theon whispers "is why women are not hunters but berry gatherers"

I give him a look through my tears "No need to be sexist, I've seen even guys our age and even Lord Stark's age cry over the story cause it's a pretty sad story to begin with"

"If I ever" Theon looks at Robb "ever cry about a stag dying from a hunt, shoot me"

"Same" Robb agrees

"I think" looking at Robb and Theon "a man showing his emotions like crying is very sexy" they look at me doubtful.