Thirteen

"Okay" I tell Jon, Robb and Theon. Theon who has a bandage wrapped around his hand, no one saying how he burned his hand since I accidentally showed my fairy side "so this is what is going to happen, Sansa is currently in there and if she tries to leave you three will block her. She tries anything and I'm tackling her to the ground"

"Your going to tackle her?" Robb asks amused "do my parents know?"

Nodding my head, I told them about how I plan to get Sansa to be there for the first lesson and while Lady Stark protested Lord Stark agreed to it. "Now, let's go" we head in to see Sansa here looking at me annoyed while her direwolf Lady is by her side. Yes, yesterday each of the Stark kids were excited about the new puppies they each got. Sansa hated how Jon got a pup while Lady Stark was just upset in general. Jon named his pup Ghost, Robb named his Greywind, Arya named hers Nymeria, Bran named his Summer and Rickon named his Shaggydog. 

"What are you doing here?" Sansa demands "I'm supposed to be meeting my secret admirer, be gone"

"No" crossing my arms as the guys block the only way out besides the window "there's no secret admirer, there's me and your going to sit your ass down Sansa and pay attention"

"I don't have to listen to you" she goes to leave but I block her "move"

"No" I block her again "your parents want you to learn from me how to play one of the instruments here, now either pick the harp, piano, flute or guitar"

"No!" she yells "now move!" she and I get into an altercation which lands her on her back on the ground, Lady merely comes over to lick our faces "Get off of me! I will have your head!"

"No you won't!" I snap

I hear Theon laugh "I'm so glad I'm here"

"Listen to me" I scream in her face "I don't know what your problem with me is and quite frankly I don't care, but your parents want to do what is good for you and right now that is me teaching you to play an instrument! Now quit being a whiny little bitch that no one wants around and choose a fucking instrument now!" I wait a few moments as she tries to get me off of her but she's very weak so she scowls.

"Fine" she agrees "the harp" getting up, I offer my hand and she swats it away

"You know you're acting like a wild animal right?" she scowls at me "like how Arya acted before I came along" her eyes widen realizing I'm right.

"Gods be good" she covers her mouth looking at the guys "i've been acting like Arya before Bloom came along, haven't I?" they nod their heads yes.

"Come on" waving my hand to the harp "let's go over the strings, each one and go over what they sound like. If you can identify how each string should sound it will help you in the long run"

"I don't run" shaking her head 

"It's an expression" I tell her "now pay attention, I'll be asking you questions in our next lesson about the harp that I expect you to answer. Understood?" she nods her head.