One

R'hllor aka the Lord of Light sighs on the couch of his chambers in his castle up in the Empyrian Realm, the After Life to most where souls go to that isn't Hell. He goes through many different files of potential candidates currently alive in Westeros that could defeat the evil that is the Night King.

After an hour, he groans like a child before yelling "Neseryn!" His yells for his loyal servant, she quickly runs in curtsying and he waves his hand annoyed "Is there anyone here possibly capable of helping me?" He then complains like a child "I don't want to go down there and do things! Find me someone now! I want someone now! Now! Now! Now!"

They hear a chuckle and looking over they see Ena the Goddess of Love and Beauty in the doorway naked "You know this can all" she waves around "be avoided if you go down and fuck some human and have that seed of yours fix your problems"

R'hllor crossd his arms pouting like a child "No" he even goes as far as to make a stubborn face "mortal women I don't like, they smell weird"

"They smell like mortals" she shakes her head

"Yes" he nods his head

The Many Faced God aka the God of Death, Aion tsks coming inside seeing his younger brother is having a tantrum again. "Brother" his voice musical "you must decide soon, the Fates are getting anxious since Kruella wants to record which people will die in this time since there are many and she must decide which time line to go with"

R'hllor looks at him angry before flopping onto the ground and bangs his hands and feet everywhere screaming and crying like a child. "Why" Inadu, the Goddess of Fire comes in "why is R'hllor throwing a tantrum now?"

"My lord" Neseryn comes over opening the top of her dress to allow R'hllor to drink her breast milk, everyone thinks it's weird how R'hllor after a billion years needs breast milk. In his mind it's the best food ever while the other gods think he's crazy and are wondering if this is a long time prank but nope, he just likes the taste "here" R'hllor takes her breast into his mouth and sucks out the milk.

"Brother" Inadu, looks at her twin "I have a solution"

R'hllor looks over as Neseryn wipes breast milk from his chin "You have a solution sister?"

Nodding her head "There is this fire fairy, her name is Bloom. She's about to make the ultimate sacrifice"

"Death?" Aion asks

Shaking her head no "Close, giving up her life with her friends and family to close this portal to our brother's fucked up world filled with monsters and demons. But in order to, she can never return to her old life—why don't we use her? She has very powerful fire that father gifted her bloodline many years before"

"And?" R'hllor asks "I don't understand"

"Sometimes" Ena sighs "I wonder if your get your cock wet enough...or if your mother dropped you on your head"

R'hllor was about to throw a tantrum again when Neseryn holds him and he soon sucks her breast again. After a few minutes he says "I'll grab the girl"

"Ooh!" Ena claps her hands jumping up and down, her triple d size breasts bouncing up and down "why don't we give her a true love? I have the perfect mortal in mind!"

"Who?" Inadu asks

"His name is Jon" she tells her siblings "he wants to take the Black, but I refuse! Refuse I say! He and this fairy shall one day have many babies!" She runs off having Inadu and Aion grown while R'hllor drinks his breast milk.