Twenty Two

~Bloom's POV~

"God it stinks here" shaking my head as Myrcella and I are taking a mud bath with Arya since Sansa said she's no pig and won't be lowered to such standards "No wonder" I tell Myrcella "you spend most days in your garden" we have scented candles all around the room with the drapes pulled so it's very nice in here. Very relaxing. The gods even sent a blue tooth speaker so I connected my phone to it to play relaxing music.

"I feel bad for the common people" Myrcella says as we have our face masks on also "they don't have any food or clothing"

"Why don't we give some clothes to them?" I ask "the food not used we could save and give to them, while clothes we could make them ourselves from old fabrics that no one uses anymore"

"What" we open our eyes seeing the queen in here along with Tywin, Jaime, Lord Stark and the king "is going on?"

"We are taking our relaxing mud baths" Myrcella says before waving "now go away, your presence mother is causing a bad aura"

"Get out of there" the queen pulls Myrcella but Myrcella fights back, after a couple weeks on the Kingsroad Myrcella and Tommen learned more fighting skills than there own brother who didn't feel the need to learn since he knows it perfectly. We watch as Myrcella pulls Cersei into the bath and the king bursts out laughing as the two fight.

"I am your mother!" Cersei screams

"And I'm having a nice time and your ruining it!" Myrcella yells at her, Cersei slaps Myrcella which she responds by punching her. The queen slips and falls out landing on her side crying in pain, Jaime and Tywin go to her side as Myrcella continues by saying "that's right! Come at me bitch!" I taught her that.

"I am your mother" Cersei stands up with the help of her family "you will show me respect!"

"Respect my ass!" Myrcella flips her off

Robert comes over and hugs Myrcella "You truly are my daughter! Now why are you covered in mud?"

"Mud baths" they look my way "your grace help detoxify your body, relax your muscles and brings a glow to your skin"

"Hi father" Arya waves her hand to Lord Stark who is by her side "look! I'm covered in mud!"

"I can see" he nods his head

"Father?" Myrcella asks "can you make mother go away? Her presence is causing me stress"

"Of course" he nods his head "Cersei" he grabs the queen dragging her out as Jaime and Tywin stayed to look at us.

"Hello Jaime, Tywin" I greet

"Maester Luwin says your with child" Tywin stated "is that true?"

"It is" nodding my head, Jon's child. Jaime knows and he's willing to lie as long as we never have to fuck. Lord Stark suspects but won't say anything.

"Arya" Lord Stark says "I'm afraid your dancing lesson with Syrio is to start, so get cleaned up"

"Okay" she nods her head "bye Ella! Bloom!" She leaves running out with Nymeria behind her, a couple weeks back Joffrey and the queen  tried to get the wolves killed but Tommen and Myrcella came forward and told their father the truth and spared both Nymeria and Lady.

"My nail is broken!" Myrcella complains looking at her nails "mother broke them!"

"Don't worry" I assure her "we'll have them fixed, now boys? Anything I can help you with cause if not" pointing with my foot to the door "the door is that way"