Twenty One

"I'm going to miss you" hugging Robb after I hugged Theon, pulling away I look at Theon one more time "try not to get into too much trouble" Theon smirks and Robb laughs as I go to the carriage where I'll be sitting with the queen, her ladies, Myrcella, Tommen, Arya, Sanss and Septa Mordane. I already said goodbye to Jon, giving him the blanket and I haven't seen him since so I'm only guessing what happened to him.

"Sit by me!" Myrcella pulls me towards her and I'm sitting between Arya and Myrcella "So Aunt Bloom? Can we do our nails?"

Nodding my head "Of course" when the carriage begins to move, we are silent for a time before I ask "I hear you have a garden in the Red Keep"

Myrcella nods her head smiling "Do you want to see it?"

"I do" nodding my head "what's your favorite flower?"

"I love the roses" she smiles "especially the pink ones, what's your favorite flower?"

"I enjoy orchids" I tell her painting on the white with some glitter and a flower for one nail on each hand.

"Ooh!" She nods her head "we have several orchid plants in my garden, have you heard of the Water Gardens in Dorne?" Shaking my head no "they supposedly have the most beautiful gardens"

"Second" the queen interrupts "to the gardens at Casterly Rock, right Myrcella?"

She nods her head "What about High Garden?" Tommen asks "aren't they known for having the most beautiful flowers?"

"Ella?" I ask "if you had to choose between High Garden and Dorne to live for the rest of your life, where would you live?"

Myrcella stares at me then to her mother warily who gives her a look before saying "Casterly Rock" her mother smiles approvingly.

"But that isn't what I asked" she looks at me "what do you want Ella? Not what your mother wants"

"Dorne" she says

"Have you heard of the Sand Snakes?" Arya asks

Ella nods her head "Yes, warrior women"

"Also bastards" Sansa says

"So?" I ask "just because their bastards doesn't mean they don't have feelings, how would you like it Sansa if I called you a bastard and only saw you as that then who you are"

She smiles brightly "But I'm not a bastard, not like you"

Rolling my eyes "I may be a bastard, but at least people care for me for me. They only care for you to get into your good graces, especially now....I pity you Sansa, you'll never know what it means to have a true friend" the carriage is silent as I look at Ella "let these dry for the remainder of our time in the carriage for today and they'll be all ready"

She smiles brightly "Thank you, their so beautiful!" When it's done, Myrcella has two different pink colors on her nails with white, gold and floral designs.