Fifteen

"Hello cousin" Robb smiles my way as I walk into the room seeing the guys getting haircuts. Yes, after three weeks the whole realm knows that I'm a 'Stark' and that I have dragon eggs.

"Hello cousin" I look at Jon blushing seeing him shirtless, I poke his six pack and giggle like a school girl.

"Why" Jon asks Robb "is your mother so dead set on us getting pretty for the king?"

"It's the queen I bet" Theon says "I hear she's a sleek bit of mink"

"I hear" I say "the prince is an asshole" looking at Jon "you can always grow your hair out again" running my fingers through his hair.

"I hear he's a right royal prick" Robb adds

"Think of all those southern girls" Theon motions to fucking smiling at the thought and it makes me disgusted, Jon wraps an arm around my waist and I smile hugging him back "he gets to stab his right royal prick with?"

"Aw" Robb comes over splitting us apart "might want to pull apart love birds, don't want people thinking your like the Targaryens who fuck?"

"Let them think that" Jon says

Shaking his head slapping Jon's shoulder "Shear him good, there isn't a girl he likes better than his own hair" the guys laugh as I roll my eyes at them.

"I like Bloom more then my own hair" Jon says

"And I like you more than my own hair" I tell him "but I'm not shaving my hair, takes too long to grow out my hair"

Robb takes some of my hair petting it "How is it your hair is as so soft, like silk and so shiny?" He then sniffs it "how is it your hair smells so nice—like some sort of nut or what?"

"The right hair care routine" I explain "and your smelling hazelnut and vanilla"

"Ah" nodding his head "I'm curious, how long does it take for your hair to be so...silky and everything?"

"About half an hour" I tell them "but it's worth it, takes about an hour to have my whole hair and face to look like this" I managed to find the right way for my makeup routine.

"An hour?" Theon asks "what exactly do you put in your hair and face?"

"I need to put in shampoo, then conditioner, then a hair mask" I explain to them my routine "then I need to work my skin routine before going to my face where I need to have to put about five different things to make my face look the way it does before applying the base of the face, then concealer, foundation, then I need to blend the product, and then eyeshadow and"

"I'm stopping you right here" Robb stops me "everything you said sounds like a foreign language"

Shaking my head "I need to go, make sure Arya is not going to cause trou...oh I have my work cut out for me" they laugh as I leave.

~Ned's POV~

I see all of my kids but Arya and Bloom here "Where's Arya?" Catelyn demands, the kids are all lined up from eldest to youngest. Except for Rickon who is next to Catelyn. Jon and Theon are in the second row "Sansa? Where's your sister?"

"Bloom is getting her mother" Robb tells her

"Right" nodding her head "my ex fiancé's bastard" Bloom soon appears with Arya who goes between Sansa and Bran, Bloom goes over to Jon. The two smile to one another and Theon makes a crude gesture having Robb laugh and Jon and Bloom stare at him blankly.