Three

~Jon's POV~

It has been a few days and I'm at the inn that Eyan owns to see how Bloom is doing. I've been wondering about it for the last few days since she said she isn't from this world and has magic, I have been worried. When she told me how she came to this world to look for her mom after closing this portal to save her world, it made me think about my own mother. Unfortunately father won't talk about her and I know Lady Stark doesn't know, not that I would ever ask her. She hates me, my mere existence enrages her. I'm lucky that only one of the Stark children hates me, Sansa. She's just like her mother, the others don't hate me but see me as their brother. I just wish Lady Stark could understand that it's not my fault that father cheated on her, that I didn't make him claim me or anything. Unfortunately I can't. I can't make people do anything. What I can do is check up on Bloom, see how she is faring.

Heading inside, I know Eyan gave Bloom the morning shift and gives her the evening off. It's one of the reasons I like Eyan, he doesn't run his employees to the ground like some other inn keepers do.

Sitting down in a corner where hopefully no one noticed me, I see Bloom carrying plates with both of her hands. She hands them to the patrons and goes to her their drinks. She seems to be doing good, I mean she's still here so that's a plus. I was worried she would leave after the first night. I was also worried about attracting too much attention, did I say that already? Cause it's true, I mean her clothes from when we met aren't like the clothes from around here. So seeing her in a light blue dress with white, it looks good—no beautiful. The gown even though it isn't worth as much as the dresses I've seen Lady Stark and the other noble ladies wears, Bloom looks beautiful in the this dress.

Bloom noticed me after some time and smiles my way coming over, her smile has me thinking naughty thoughts

Bloom noticed me after some time and smiles my way coming over, her smile has me thinking naughty thoughts. Thoughts I've only thought about a woman once in my life, nearly acted on it didn't. Blood rushes to my cock like before, a few days ago before going into Winterfell I went into the woods and stroked myself off thinking about Bloom at that beautiful mouth of hers sucking my cock.

Now she's coming over "Hi" greeting me "Jon, I was wondering if I'd see you again"

"Hello Bloom" greeting her "how have you been?"

Nodding her head "I've been good...can I get you something? Maybe we could have some lunch together? As friends" she quickly adds

Nodding my head "Shepherd's pie, I'll have a slice of shepherd's pie"

She nods her head "Anything else? Drink?"

"Water" she leaves then and I watch her as she goes to the kitchen then comes out a few minutes later with two plates and two cups. Placing my cup of water before me, she hands the pie in front of me as she sits down with her own meal across from me.

We eat in silence until I speak up "The dress is really beautiful on you"

She blushes "Thank you—it took me a few minutes to put on the dress properly before asking for help but I managed" We say nothing as we continue to eat, after some time she asks "How old are you? I'm eighteen"

(Changing ages here)

"Nine and ten" I answer

She stares at me before nodding her head "Nineteen" shaking her head "sorry, still adjusting to how people say some things here. So your a year older than me" nodding her head "cool...cool"

"Are you cold?" I ask

Shaking her head no smiling "No, I meant cool as in awesome or amazing but in a more subtle way you know?"

"I'll take your word for it" I say

She nods her head "So Jon? Have you always lived North? Or is it in the North?"

"In the North" I stop her as she goes into like a little mini monologue in a hushed tone about the proper grammar. She focuses on me "and no, a few times I've gone down South to the Capital with my father Lord Stark" She stares at me before having a look of realization "What?"

Shaking her head "Nothing" I stare at her feeling like she must have gotten something wrong but what? "Your last name is Snow?" So she caught that I'm a bastard "so you took your mother's maiden name" what?

Shaking my head no "No...using the last name Snow tells everyone how your a bastard, it's what's used up here while down South they use Sand, River, Waters...it depends on where you are. I actually don't know who my mother is. I've never met her and the one person I can ask he never wishes to talk about her it seems. Because I'm the son of a lord, Lord Stark saw to me being raised properly luckier than most bastards to lords since I got to spend time with my siblings but Lady Stark wasn't too fond of it. She sees me as an insult" and I don't know why I'm explaining this to her, it's common knowledge how Lady Stark feels.

She frowns "That's stupid"

"I'm sorry?" I ask

"People having the last name Snow or some other surname that isn't your mom's or dad's" she says to me "I find it stupid, I mean I was adopted and for all I know I could be a bastard but I wouldn't be openly allow myself to be insulted like that constantly"

"Where your from" I ask cutting her off before she draws unwanted attention, she stops her rant "do they not have bastardborn?"

"They do, but the child normally takes the surname of their mother or father" she tells me "times have changed much where I'm from, people aren't as prejudiced or horrible when it comes to their parentage...is it like that everywhere? Being an insult just because you didn't have a say in who your dad fucked"

Shaking my head no "There are a few places where no one cares for your parentage one of the places is the Night's Watch"

"The what?" She asks

"It's this band of brothers" I tell her "where they guard the Wall" I've been thinking about taking the Black like my Uncle Benjen "they take a vow of to only be loyal to the Night's Watch, no fathering children. It's made up of thieves, murderers, rapists but also those who want to take it"

She stares at me "Because my curiosity is very peaked right now...do they" she whispers "castrate them?"

Shaking my head "It's a vow, it's the offer the rapists are given. If they didn't want their cocks to be cut off—to break the sacred vow you are to be executed"

"Wow, I don't have any words" she drinks some more of her drink "what about the other places?"

"Essos" I tell her "no one there from what I know would care about your status, then there's down South in Dorne. There are more bastards there than anywhere else in Westeros"

"It's stupid to discriminate you or anyone else" Bloom says "for choices you had no say in"

"That's how the world around here works" I tell her

"Than maybe someone should change it" she says