Fourteen

"Maester Luwin" I ask "what's the truth behind why this Mushroom would lie about dragon eggs being in Winterfell?"

"That" he tells me "I cannot answer, though they are rumors since people have searched but no eggs were ever found" nodding my head as I'm having my third lesson for the third time this week with Maester Luwin, hopefully we can get me to learn what I need to before the king arrives "now what are house Lannister words? Also current members?"

"Their official motto" I tell him "is 'Hear Me Roar' while their unofficial motto is 'A Lannister Always Pays His or Her Debts'" he nods his head in approval "while there are the main Lannisters that are Tywin Lannister the head, then there are his three children. His heir who became a Kingsguardmen Jaime Lannister or as most know the King Slayer for ending Aerys Targaryen the previous king before King Robert. Then there is Cersei Lannister his twin sister who is married to the king, she has three children. Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen Baratheon. Next is Tyrion Lannister, he imp as most know him as" which I don't understand why people should make fun of him or anything for being an imp "Tywin also blames Tyrion for the death of his wife Joanna Lannister. Then you have Tywin's younger brother Kevan Lannister, he has a wife who is alive named Dorna Lannister. The two have four children, three sons and one girl. Lancel, Willem and Martyn. Janei is the youngest Lannister—the Lannisters are known to be a very fertile bunch"

Nodding his head "Good"

"Maester Luwin?" I ask "I was wondering if you know something about this place?" I show him the sketch I drew "I've been having dreams of this place and was wondering what this place is exactly"

He takes a look at it then looks to me then back to the drawing "This is the crypts, all Starks are buried here—you've dreamt of this place?"

"It's weird" I tell him "every time I dream of this place specifically this statue the same thing goes through my mind when I wake up"

"What?" He asks

"Dragon"

"Hmm" he says "well, I don't recognize this Stark. Some Stark's given the generations have been forgotten, this might be one of them since you'll need the history books to remember the very older Starks"

"Okay" mouthing "what next in our lesson?"

"Next is Robert's Rebellion" he tells me

~Supper~

"I want to finish!" Arya exclaims as her mother tries to pull away the fabric with the design of creating the northern lights.

"Never" Robb whispers "would I ever thought to hear Arya complain about that?"

"You can finish after supper" her mother holds the cloth and needle with thread with her "supper first"

"Fine" Arya sighs as supper is placed before us.

"Maester Luwin?" Lady Stark asks "how are Bloom's lessons coming along?"

"She is a quick study" Luwin tells her "I have no doubt that when the royal family arrives that Bloom will be fully prepared" they nod their heads as I think about that place. Maybe I could ask Jon to take me down there?

"Bloom?" Arya asks "can you show me that nerve punch thing right now?"

"After your supper" I promise her

"What nerve pinch thing?" Lord Stark asks

"Bloom knows how to knock someone unconscious simply by pinching them" they all stare at me.