Eleven

~Jon's POV~

Robb and I watch as Bran shoots another arrow but this one hits the barrel. Bran stomps his foot on the ground upset, I notice going over that father and Lady Stark are watching "Go on" I encourage Bran "father's watching" we look over "and your mother" Bran shoots another arrow and misses. Maybe Bloom could help? Before when she worked at the inn, she would help hunt the food like deer or something else. Told me how she and her dad would go hunting or go camping at times with her parents.

"Your thinking too much" I tell him

We laugh when the arrow flies over the wall "And which one of you" Father asks "was a marksmen at ten? Keep practicing Bran, go on"

I look at Bran leaning down so he looks at me as he nocks another arrow "Don't think too much Bran"

"Relax" Robb orders "your bow arm" We watch as as Bran is about to shoot when another arrow hits the mark, looking over we see Arya with a bow in her hand smiling. We laugh when she curtsies before running off when Bran drops his bow and arrow to chase her "here comes your lover" Looking over I see Bloom walk over "Shouldn't Arya be at her sewing circle?"

"She finished what she needed to" Bloom explains "I showed your parents and they approved of the wolf Arya sewed, right now I was supposed to teach Sansa how to play the piano forte but she snapped at me and ran off"

"That sounds more like an Arya move" looking at Robb 'Robb?"

"It does" nodding his head "normally Arya is the rambunctious one"

"Arya just has a lot of pent up energy" Bloom shrugs her shoulders helping us clean up the arrows "where I'm from there was this study done where children who have more pent up energy tend to be less focused than those who have used that energy with running around or having fun and I brought it up with your parents. They told me they will speak to Sansa but I have a somewhat sneakier idea"

"Oh?" Robb asks "and that is?"

"I'll trick her into going into the music room" she explains "and I need three strong men to help me keep her in the room" she looks between me and Robb.

"Us?" I ask

"And they say you boys are slow" she jokes, i give her a look and she quickly kissed my cheek. I notice Robb smirking. Oh yes, he and Theon were watching me and Bloom on our date a few weeks ago and the next date where we just spent the time staring up at the sky talking about the different constellations. I overheard them making a bet as to when me and Bloom will fuck for the first time. 

"When is the lesson?" i asked

"I didn't agree to anything" Robb shakes his head

"Please" Bloom asks him "you'll be helping your sister who you very much love"

Robb looks at her "Since when did you become my sister? I mean you very much look related to me with your hair and eyes but..."