Thirty Three

"Brienne of Tarth" I tell Sansa as Dahlia is back now and with everything going on, Sansa and my children need to head north "and Naya will go to the Wall with you and the children" we are outside of the city where it's safe, by the beach. We went through the secret passage ways that lead out of the castle where Killer Frost and Khione are. Naya has the children securely on Khione while Brienne and Sansa will take Killer Frost to the North "give this to your father and this one to Jon" I hand Sansa two letters.

She takes them but not before hugging me, I hug her back "Bloom" she cries "I'm so sorry for not listening to you, for giving you a hard time. Thank you for everything, please stay safe"

"I'll soon be with you all again" I promise her pulling away, I watch as Killer Frost and Khione go off into the sky with them. Tears run down my face since this is the first time I'm away from my children, but I need to get rid of Cersei and Tiny Dick before I can be with my family again.

~Jon's POV~

I'm with the men outside watching as they train, thousands of wildlings are coming down south to the Wall to fight against the white walkers. I don't know what to do, right the wildlings or accept them and have them help us defend us.

My thoughts are cut off when we hear roaring, everyone stops as we look up. My eyes along with others widen as we watch two very large dragons, a white one and a light blue dragon fly down before landing outside of Castle Black.

"Open the gates" someone orders, I go forward with father and we watch as Sansa comes through with a very large lady, another woman with blonde hair and blue eyes with three toddlers. The toddlers have different hair: Red, dark brown and white.

"Father!" Sansa cries running to father who goes to her and picks her up hugging her.

"Sansa?" Arya asks, Arya and Rickon are behind me. Me and those I trust have been keeping an eye on Arya, making sure she is safe from the rapists and others who would give anything to fuck her.

The blonde comes forward to me "Jon? Jon Targaryen?" Yes, I've taken the last name Targaryen since even though my first name is Aemond I'll always go by Jon.

"Yes" nodding my head "who are you?"

"My name is Naya" she introduced herself "I'm a friend of Bloom's"

"Bloom?" I along with Arya and Rickon exclaim "is she alright?"

"She is" she assures me "but it wasn't safe in the Capital"

"What do you mean?" Father asks

"She asked me" Sansa hands me and father two letters "to hand these to you both, Jon. Those children...their the triplets" my eyes widen on the triplets who are brought before me.

I ignore the men as they stare at us, I kneel before them "Hello" I greet them not sure how to do this.

"Dada" The girl points at me

I look up at Naya "Bloom had a picture drawn of you, they know"

The kids come closer and I hug them, I can't believe this is happening. My children are before me.

"Cold" my son with red hair says

"Let's bring them inside" father suggests, nodding my head he picks up the little girl as I pick up the two boys taking them inside. Once inside, Gilly looks our way as we set the kids on the bench.

"Dada" my sons point to me

Nodding my head "That's right, I'm dada" I notice the little girl go over to me motioning to being held so I pick her up. I know their names, I know them. Joanna, Orion and Samuel "Where's Bloom?"