4. the exit

୨ৎ ꒰ the exit ꒱ ୨ৎ

.୨ৎ ꒰ the exit ꒱ ୨ৎ.

[ wattpad probably hates me and i can't change the order of chapter three and four.
before reading this chapter check if you read chapter three, otherwise is right after this one !

so sorry hope you're enjoying the book anyway !! ]

⭑○◦

mornings at beck's house were the calmest part of the day, everything was moving slowly, and there was silence, animated by the birds and the waves. 

until willow got up.

"good morning everybody!" willow jumped the last three steps of the stairs and rushed to the kitchen counter's stool.

"someone's happy today" jeremiah handed her a glass full of milk.

"my gosh what happened to you?" laurel softly touched the bruise on her cheek. "is it from last night?"

"i bumped into someone" steven opened his mouth to say something, but jeremiah preceded him.

"cereal?" he asked. 

"yeah, hit me" 

"i think someone already did" willow chuckled and rolled her eyes while her brother gave her a spoon.

"susannah is going to do your portraits this week, we need to cover it"

"do we really have to physically sits for our portraits? can she just, like, look at a picture on her phone or something? steven get out!" the boy was jeremiah's shadow, following each one of his movements while making scrumble eggs.

"what? why?" steven complained.

"she needs to see you in the flash in order to catch your essence, while you're still young and full of hope, her words!" laurel continued and the boys laughed.

"conrad does not have hope, actually" willow put a spoon full of cereal in her mouth.

"but my hangover smoothie...it cures all"

"can you just hurry up, here?" conrad mumbled from the couch.

"steven seriously get out, this is science and your heavy breathing is going to break the yolk!"

"okay, okay!"

"susannah hasn't painted you since you were little, i think i'd be nice to have these portraits for when you're older."