14. ribs

୨ৎ ꒰ ribs ꒱ ୨ৎ

.୨ৎ ꒰ ribs ꒱ ୨ৎ.

once in the car, nobody wanted to talk, nobody felt the need to talk.

willow's fingers were enlaced with steven's, his head on her shoulder. while willow was holding him, he started crying, which surprised her. she had never seen him cry, he was always so strong.

conrad parked in the driveway and her brothers walked inside, while steven sat on the porch steps.

"wait me here" willow told him before heading to the bathroom to get cotton pads and antiseptic to clean his face.

"here we are" she sat in front of him with her legs crossed. "tell me if it hurts," she said, proceeding to tap the cotton pad on his forehead, where there was a big cut.

"you mean everything that happened? because it hurts so bad" he mumbled.

"steven, i'm forever grateful to you for everything. you came to the dock when you could've ignored me, you got your ass beaten because of me and i'm sure you would do it all over again."

"of course i would," he said, exhaling deeply because of the pain.

"i'm sorry, i'm trying to be as gentle as possible"

"guess the lean body didn't really help" she giggled.

"i love you lean body" she kissed him.

"this shit is burning as hell" steven complained, moving his head so willow couldn't torture him.

"stop act like a kid! stay still I'll be done quicker" willow could help but laugh every time he would move away from him.

"what do i get?" he responded with a vicious tone, making her blush.

"my love, of course, and some ice cream"

⭑○◦

an hour later, after cleaning every cut with a lot of pain and kiss breaks they walked into the house get the ice cream willow promised.

"and i said, no way, because you know-" willow stopped talking as soon as she walked into the kitchen. "is she fucking kidding me?" steven finally walked towards her and saw what she was talking about. jeremiah and belly in the pool, making out.

"willow, try at least to be nice..."steven started, but willow was furious and approached the floor-to-ceiling windows and stepped out.

"god job, belly, congratulations! you won the best backstabber of the year! you must be really proud" she flipped her off, while the two in the pool were shocked.

"willow i can-" belly started, but willow was already closing the window. before she could rush upstairs, steven grabbed her wrist.

"you have to stop ignoring this elephant in the room, little monster" she sighed, frustrated.

"god, i hate you" she turned and jeremiah and belly entered the kitchen soaked and clearly embarrassed.

willow exhaled loudly. "you haven't talked to me for weeks because i kissed steven after all these years of having a crush on him." steven tried to hide a smirk. "but you can play with both of brothers like they were dolls? it's not a fucking dream house, belly!"

"i'm so sorry, willow, i swear."

"it hurts belly, it hurts a lot, because i've always pictured us talking about our first kiss and stuff on my bed while eating ice cream...gosh, i'm pathetic" she wiped away some tears. "but for the past weeks, you were just a stranger, not the little sister i've always dreamed to have."

she stepped out and squeezed her in a tight hug. now, in the beach house kitchen, two girls were crying.

"i'm sorry willow, i don't deserve you"

"i missed you, belly"

⭑○◦