5. truth hurts

୨ৎ ꒰ truth hurts ꒱ ୨ৎ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

.୨ৎ ꒰ truth hurts ꒱ ୨ৎ.

willow looked at herself in the mirror and just wanted to sit and cry. she couldn't stop thinking about the night before, how steven was holding that girl so tied, how he was smiling like he was doing with her coming back home.

"that looks awful on you, honey" susannah was sitting on a chair in the hall of the boutique.

"thank you so much mom, you're always so sweet!" willow went back to the changing rooms to try on the fifteenth dress.

the girls and the mom that morning went shopping to find the perfect debutante dresses. a matter of life or death for willow. she wanted to be beautiful, to feel beautiful.

belly got out of the changing room. 

"oh my god" susannah was in love, laurel was disgusted.

"you look like a princess"

"she look like the tooth fairy"

willow chuckled and suddenly all eyes were on her. her mom's jaw dropped. she was gorgeous.

it was a long white silk dress, with an off-the-shoulder neckline. the corset highlighted her curves and the pure and bright color made her shine. the waist line was decored by little pearls, it looked like a disney princess's weeding dress. 

apparently her desired prince was in love with another girl, though.

"this is the one, honey" when susannah stood up and walked towards her with open arms, willow noticed her eyes were watery. 

"my not-so-little-anymore girl is growing up so fast!" she squeezed her in a hug and willow begged laurel to help her, but she just sat there and laughed silently.

"mom, I can't find anything!" belly dropped herself on a chair, sighing.

"bells, we can come back next week if you're not feeling it today" susannah said.

"oh thank you lord!"

"also, you have to get ready for the deb's tea!"

⭑○◦

the deb's tea was the first event a debutante had to attend. it was a way to know each other and make new friends and also, the counselor was going to explain to the girls everything they had to know.

they were wearing the same floral dress, belly's was light blue and willow's pink. they walked in  the country club's building with their trendy heels and their hair on point. 

"jere! jere, here!" willow watched his brother's attention. he noticed them and raised his eyebrows, surprised. 

"ladies, you look..wonderful. let me escort you to the deb tea" willow and belly eyed him, no really sure it was a great idea since he was shirtless. they made eye contact, shrugged and started walking with him towards the entrance.