25

River

I'm really turned on right now and I have no clue why.

I'm laying beside Chase with my head on his shoulder. He's tracing his fingers up and down my legs.

It feels so good.

I'm not even watching the movie.

What's the point when he's right here.

Should I make the first move?

I lean over and put my hand on the side of his neck and start kissing the other side of his neck.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Kissing you." I say sucking a little hard.

He grabs my waist pulling me on top of him looking me right in the eyes letting his hands drift down to my butt.

I lean down keeping eye contact and I kiss him.

I kiss him hard. Pouring all of what I'm feeling into this kiss.

He rolls me over so he's on top of me kissing me just as hard.

I drag my hands through his hair bringing my hands to the back of his neck.

His hands are everywhere.

He starts kissing under my ear going down my neck.

He slips his hand inside of my low v cut tank squeezing my waist.

He kisses my collar bone and my skin breaks out in goose bumps tingles all over.

He slides down lower his face level just under my bellybutton.

"Is this ok?" He asks rising my shirt kissing just above my hipbone.

"Mhm" I hum. I can't form words why does this feel so good?

He rises my shirt higher over my boobs setting them free.

My nipples are hard. He leans up kissing just beside of them.

He licks my nipples sucking them into his mouth.

"Ohh," that feels good.

He goes to the other one doing the same.

I was not expecting this to happen tonight. I really gotta be quiet so I don't wake up Memphis. That'll really ruin the mood.

He leans up kissing me on the lips one hard time.

Sliding down he runs his tongue across my skin right above the waist band of my shorts.

"Can I take these of?" He says looking at me with dark eyes.

"Yes"

He slips them off with my underwear he throws them somewhere behind him. Looking down at me bare.

This is the first time I've ever been naked in front of him. What if he doesn't find me attractive anymore.

I close my legs tightly and put my arms around my middle.

I'm starting to regret this. Why didn't I think this through?

"Hey what's worng?" He ask leaning up putting his elbows by my head. His face level with mine.

"I'm just a little self conscious." I say avoiding his eyes. I thought I could do this. I my body has changed so much from having Memphis.

"You're beautiful." He says looking right into my eyes.

"You're the most gorgeous woman I know I can never start looking at you. I wish you could see your self through my eyes". He says kissing the tip of my nose.

"I love you." I say. I don't know what else to say.

He always has the right words to make me feel better.

"Now let me show you just how gorgeous you are." He kisses my lips smiling down at me,parting my legs leaning his head down.

He drags his tongue through my lips circling my clit.

He teases my entrance with his middle finger.

This feels amazing.

"Oh chase," I say trying to be quiet.

He slips his finger inside me slowly going in and out. He adds another finger going faster. Still flicking my clit with his tongue.

"Baby please," I say trying to close my legs but before I do he wraps his arms around my thighs setting his hands on my inner thighs.

"I'm so close," I whisper. He groans in response. I feel the vibrations through my whole body and that sends me over the edge.

I'm coming I'm coming hard on chases fingers.

He eases his fingers in and out slowly dragging his tongue over my clit slowly stretching out my orgasm for as long as it'll go.

Once I come down from the high he slides back up my body kissing my softly.

"You taste divine sweetheart." He whispers.

I kiss him with all the love I can and he does the same.

"I love you" he says into my lips.

"I love you" I say.

__________________________________

Ahhhhhhh I've never written something like that. I'm sorry if it's cringy I'm not super confident writing scenes like this just yet.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long it's been a long couple of months and lot has gone on I'm gonna try and update every once in awhile if I have free time.

Thank you all for the love yall are the best.

Xo, Abby