19

An hour later and we are finally are at my parents house

I'm excited!

Stepping out of the car and walking over to Memphis's side to get him out.

"Hey little man are you excited to see everyone?" I say.

He smiles in return ready to be able to move around.

"Now boys yall get the bags and the girls are going in!" Aunt Tracy said walking to the front door.

"Yes ma'am" they all say together.

With Memphis on my hip I make my way up to the door.

My parents have a huge farm house that they built before any of my siblings were born so we could grow up here.

I've always wanted something like this.

I walk through the door hearing chatter in the kitchen making my way there.

"OH MY BABY!" My mom yelled when she saw me, running around my dad.

"Hey mom I missed you." I say hugging her tight.

"Oh river I missed you so much!" She said hugging me tight.

"Oh and how is Mr big man?" She asked Memphis touching his check softly.

He laughed and reached for her.

"Aww did you miss me I love you sweetie!" She said walking to the sunroom.

My dad walks over to me with a big smile on his face with his arms stretched out for a hug.

"Hey poptart!" He says giving me a hug.

"Hey dad!" I say laughing at the nick name. He always called me that.

He lets go and turns to Everest.

"Everest!" My dad says giving her a hug.

"Rob!" She says back.

My dad and Everest let go and my dad turns to chase. He seems to be the only one still in the room.

"You must be Chase." He says putting on a big guy act.

"Yes sir I am." Chase says reaching his hand out to shake my dads.

"Nice to meet you son I've heard a lot about you." He says crossing his arms over his chest.

Dad and chase are roughly the same hight so dad really can't look down on him like he has on any of my exs.

"It's nice to meet you too sir." Chase says crossing his arms also.

"So where's the girls?" I question breaking their weird staring contest.

"Well Paisley and Hannah are at on of their friends and Olivia is at connors." He says looking at his watch.

"I actually have to pick up them now." He says walking to the front door and grabbing his keys out of the little bowl.