16

Packing packing packing, is something I absolutely hate

If you didn't already know I'm packing because we leave for Tennessee in the morning.

I am not ready for this flight, Memphis has only been on an airplane once and he was to little to know what's going on so it wasn't that bad.

But now he's older still doesn't really know what going on but I don't think he's gonna want to set for two hours straight.

I mean chase is going to be there so maybe Memphis will be occupied with him.

Speaking of Memphis I need to check on him.

I'm in the laundry room getting the clothes out of the dryer.

Heading back to my room I walk through my door.

Memphis is asleep on my bed, he's been sleeping a lot lately I think he's growing.

I put the basket down and lay down beside Memphis.

He's getting so big.

I don't know what to do about the whole situation around Andrew I never really thought he would be here in Boston ever.

Jaxon did say that chases mom is a lawyer so maybe she'll help if he wants to try and go to court it's not like he'll be able to get custody if Memphis he hasn't done anything for him.

Memphis is my baby.

And I'm not going to let anyone take him away from me.

~

I must have fallen asleep bc I don't remember putting Memphis on my chest.

What is that noise?

I look over to the left side of the bed, I see my phone ringing with Everest's face on the screen.

I reach over and answer the phone putting it to my ear trying not to move to much.

"Hey what took so long?" She asked.

"Sorry I was asleep." I said setting up really slowly.

"Asleep we leave in less then four hours!" She yelled through the phone.

"I just fell asleep I wasn't planning to go to sleep." I laughed.

I looked at the time and it's 12:30 our flight leaves at 4:00am.

"So how come you called me so late?" I asked.

"Well I was wondering if I could use that light blue dress for the wedding?"

"Of course I'll pack it." She looks really good in light blue it's definitely her color.

"I actually need to pack." I blurted out loud.

"I am right now." She said she does sound kinda far.

"No! Wyatt don't touch that!" She yells.

Wyatt's there?