6

So I'm setting here on my couch editing my sisters engagement pictures

So I'm setting here on my couch editing my sisters engagement pictures. I still can't believe she's getting married.

Memphis is asleep on the couch beside me.

Someone knocks on my door. I get up to go answer it. It's Saturday no one said they were coming over.

I'm only wearing sleeping shorts and a oversized tshirt I'm all so pumping milk. So my boobs look three sizes bigger.

I walked to the door and look out the peep hole.

It's chase. What's he doing here?

"Hey?" I say opening the door. "Hey Everest asked me to drop this off to you." He said showing me an American eagle bag.

"Oh ok thank you!" I said grabbing the bag and looking in side. Everest took a pair of my good jeans and she promised that she would buy me a new pair and she did.

"Oh sorry come on in." I said moving out of the way for him to come in.

"Soo what are you up to?" He asked. Going to the kitchen. "We'll I was editing my sisters engagement pictures and I'm also pumping." I said setting the bag down and starting some coffee.

"Pumping?" He looks so confused.

"Yea you know pumping milk." I said gesturing to my boobs. "Ohh." He said giving me and embarrassed smile.

He's cute.

"So whatcha doin today?" I asked drinking my coffee. "Well I don't have any thing to do today." He said taking the cup I was offering him and taking a drink.

"Oh well I need your help I got this self for my books and I can't figure out how to put it together it just like won't work so I need you to put it together." I said setting on the counter.

"Did you read the directions?" He asked with a smirk. "Well no shit I read the directions." I said getting up and going to the living room to check on Memphis.

"Ok so where's this self at?" Chase said coming in the living room clapping his hands together in front of him. "It's right there." I said pointing to the pile of parts on the floor.

"Ok where's the directions?" He asked walking over to the self.

"Under everything." I said.

~~~

"I'll Amit it was a lot harder than I thought." Chase said laying in the floor.

He just finished putting the shelf together. It looks really good. I didn't really help I just edited these pictures.

"Yea it looks good thank you." I said giving him a sweet smile. "So whatcha gonna give me for putting it together?" He asked propping him self up on his elbows looking at me,his feet were crossed at the ankle.

"I don't know wanna granola bar?"

"Really a granola bar what about a back scratch?" He said with a lopsided smile.

"I don't know I have a lot of stuff to do you know." I said fake thinking. I really wouldn't mind giving him a back scratch he's got a nice back. " I like my idea." He said getting off the floor and taking off his shirt, and walking over to me moving my lap top off my lap and laying down.

And lemme tell you his back 'chefs kiss'.

I start scratching his back. He's got an eagle tattoos across his shoulders. It's really detailed.

Now that I think about it he has a lot of tattoos. He's got a full sleeve on his right arm and a half sleeve on his left arm.

"I like your tattoos." I told him scratching done his back. "I like yours to." His voice sounded muffled by his face being against my stomach and leg.

I have a scattered full sleeve on my left arm. I've always loved tattoos.

"Thanks." I think he's asleep.

~

It's been like an hour and a half of me giving chase a back scratch. I put on greys anatomy.

Memphis just woke I'm feeding him right now. He's laying on chase'sback sense he's still laying on me.

You know I'm really kinda glad chase came over today. I really like that book self.

Just then chase starts to move around.

"Why is he on my back?" He asked putting his hand under my shirt on my waist.

"Because he woke up and I had to feed him." I answered him.

"Oh. "

"Yea."

I'm hungry.

"You want food?" I asked him grabbing my phone that was on the arm of the couch. "Yea."

"How about in n out?" Thank the lord for post mates because I really don't want to get out. "Yea that's good." He said. He's still laying on me.

"What do you want?"

"Whatever your having."

He sounds so excited. Not really that was sarcastic.

"Alright is should be here in about 30 minutes but you need to get up I have to pee." I said unlatching Memphis and trying to push chase off.

"Can't you hold it?" He asked smuggled more into me.

"Bro I've been waiting for forever come on get up I'll pee on you!" I really have to pee.

"Fine."

~

We already ate and now I'm laying with my back against my headboard feeding Memphis and watching criminal minds.

Chase is in the shower.

I hear the water turn off. Then chase walks in he only has sweatpants on. And there hanging low on his v line.

He walks over to the bed and plops down right down on my lower stomach.

"What are you doing?" Butterflies.

"I'm going to bed." He said sounding muffled.

"Well you know your gonna have to get up because I have to put Memphis in his room."

"We'll hurry." He said rolling off and getting under the covers.

I pull my tank top back up and lift Memphis up to burp him on the way to his room.

"Good night bubba I love you." I told Memphis kissing his forehead as I was laying him down.

When he is in his crib he looks up at me and smiles before turning on his stomach.

I walk out of the room and crack the door.

Once I'm back to my room I head for the bath room so I can wash my face and brush my teeth.

I see the tooth brush chase used in the little cup that holds mine.

I walk back in to the room and turn off the tv and turn on the fan. I can't sleep in silence I just don't see how some people can.

I get in to bed and right before I can even get comfortable Chase lays right on top of me.

"What are you doing you have a side?" He's all on my side.

"I don't wanna lay there plus you smell good." He said. He face is on my chest with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Well good night then."

"Good night."

__________________________________

Hope y'all liked it.

XoXo,Abby