3

So apparently it was a coincidence

I'm setting here with Everest in front of me and chase beside me. I don't know how he ended up beside me.

Wyatt was setting beside Everest and Parker was setting beside him and this other guy that I just met was setting beside chase.

His name is Jaxon.

"So do you still wanna go to target after this?" Everest asked taking a bit out of her bagel sandwich. "Yea I need to get more dippers." I say giving Memphis some of my smoothie. I was doing the thing were you put the straw in the drink then put your finger on the top so there's some in there. Yea I was doing that thing.

"Wait i need to go to the store to!" Parker said.

"Yea we're out of cereal." Wyatt said.

Jaxon Wyatt and Everest and Parker are all engaged in a conversation. I think it's whether or not dogs could talk if they had a certain collar.

"Can I have that pickle if your not going to eat it?" Chase asked pointing to the pickle on my plate. "Yea sure go ahead." I said.  "Do you not like them?" He asked as he took the pickle off my plate and took a bite out of it. "No I never really have." I said switching Memphis so he was facing me.

He gasped really loud. A couple people looked over at us but soon looked away. "How can you even live with out them!" He said with a shocked face. "I mean I always have." I said with a little laugh. "I don't see how people can be so shocked when I tell them I don't like pickles?"

"Because pickles are life!" He said with a surfer dude accent.

                                        ~~~

"Ok I'm going to the makeup who's coming with me?" Everest asked the boys they all looked around as if they didn't here her. "Jaxon isn't it your moms birthday soon?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. He nodded. "Ok well you can come with me Wyatt and Parker you guys can go together and Chase you can go with river." She said giving me a smirk when she caught me glareing at her.

"Alright we're we off to?" Chase asked pushing the cart. Memphis was in the little seat with his green sippy cup. It had water in it.

When chase looked down Memphis smiled at him chase smiled back.

"You know your going the wrong way right?" I said to chase as we were walking. "You know you never said where to go." He said right back. "We'll turn around." I said turning around walking in front of the cart.

"So what's the difference in all the dippers?" Chase asked. "Well the brands." I said grabbing the kind I always get. "So why do you get those?" Chase asked again. "Because they don't give Memphis a rash." I said.

"Wow way to expose little man like that!" He said squishing Memphis's cheek. "You wanted to know." I said.

~~~