23

I really don't like wedding rehearsals.

But I'm here for River.

River.

I love her.

I really do and this is the first time I ever told a girl that. This is the first time I've ever felt like this.

This is the first time I ever been in love and it's the best fucking feeling in the world.

I guess I zoned out because I didn't hear River calling my name from across the room.

She jogs over to me as I'm standing up.

"Hey I want you to meet my cousin." She says smiling.

"Ok." I say smiling down at her before I kiss her quick.

"What was that for?" She asks.

"I've wanting to do that since you walked over there." I say pointing to where she was standing.

"You saw me ten minutes ago." She says taking Memphis from her moms out stretched arms.

"So I wanna be kissing you all the time." I say smiling when she blushes.

"Come on I want you to meet Alice." She says grabbing my hand and leading the way.

There's a red head standing by where the dj is going to be tomorrow.

"Chase this is Alice and Alice this is chase." River says waving her hands around.

"Hi nice to meet you." Alice says stretching out her hand.

"Hey." I say and shake her hand.

"Me and her were the closest out of all my cousins figured I'd introduce you to." River said.

"Well it's nice to meet you but im gonna still River away for a minute." I say taking rivers hand and walking to the bridge that over looks the lake.

I pull her in to my side and put my hand on Memphis's back.

"I'm excited for the wedding tomorrow." River says looking out at the lake.

"Yea? You don't sound happy?" I say.

"I know it's just that after Maya and jacobs honeymoon they're moving to Arizona." She says.

"Well you'll be able to visit them." I tell her.

"I know that it's just kinda sad." She says with a sad smile.

Memphis starts fussing and pulling down rivers shirt because he's hungry.

"We need to work on that you can't be pulling down my shirt babe." She says kissing his head.

We head over to where everyone else is to tell them we're heading back to the house.

When we pulled up to mom and dads house Memphis was screaming his head off because he's hungry

He's growing so much.

We walk into the house and up to my room.

Chase goes into the bathroom probably for a shower.

I sit on the bed and feed Memphis.

I'm kinda nervous for the wedding tomorrow and it's not even mine.

I'm the maid of honor. I was really surprised when Maya asked me.

I've been thinking about moving back and I really want to it I still have school left.

I've even been looking at houses and I think I found a lot that would fit Me Memphis and chase really well.

It's crazy to think that chase and I are together because I never thought it was going to happen.

Maybe one day we'll be married with a couple more kids and have a nice little farm.

When I told mom that me and chase were finally together she jumped up and down and told me she was happy for me.

I'm glad my family loves chase all most as much as I do.

I can't believe I told him I love him. I never thought I would have the guts to.

My phone is ringing.

"Hello." I say shifting Memphis to my right arm so I could hold the phone.

"Hey riv I'm going out with Wyatt and Alice and her boyfriend!" She's say really loud through the phone.

"Ok be safe please call me if you need anything." I say to her quietly so Memphis doesn't wake up.

"I will love you and get some tonight girllll!" She says sluring her words. She must have already started drinking.

"Love you." I say laughing and end the call. 

I out get up and put Memphis in his bassinet and go over to my suit chase for some pajamas.

once I picked them out I sat back on the bed and waited for chase to get down.

What if me and chase do have sex tonight.

Do I want to?

Yes.

I do.

Would it be in the shower or on the bathroom counter or on the bed.

I wouldn't mind any of those.

They all sound like a dream.

Chase sounds like a dream. With his god like body.

I just want to run my hands and tongue all on over him.

"River!" Chase says waving his hand in front of my face.

"Hey." I say.

I hope I'm not blushing.

"I called your name like five times." He says laughing.

"Sorry I was just thinking." I say. I really hope he can't read my mind.

"About what?" He asks laying down on his side.

"Just about tomorrow." I say and grab my clothes for the shower.

"It'll all go well don't worry." He says.

"Yea well im gonna shower." I say and head to the bathroom.

I hope I can sleep tonight.

__________________________________

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't posted a new chapter everything has been so hectic and I haven't felt up to writing. I'm gonna try and finish call it fate but I don't know when that'll happen it for now just stayed.

Love you guys I really appreciate all the love and support.

I hope y'all liked this chapter.

Xo, Abby