14

Today me and Everest are going present shopping for my sister

Right know I'm headed to the guys house because Everest is there.

Memphis is in the back seat, I'm planing on bringing him with us but Ev said that we could talk the guys into watching him.

Pulling into the driveway, stopping half way around the circle.

I get out and get Memphis out also grabbing his diaper bag on the way.

I walk right up to the door ready to knock but it opens before I can even raise my hand.

Wyatt stands there with a big smile on his face.

"Hey guys!" He says stepping to the side to let us in.

"Heyy." I say walking into the house and towards the living room.

"So I heard that we're watching Memphis today while you guys go shopping!" Wyatt said from beside me.

"If y'all want to I don't want to just put that on you guys." I said turning my head to Wyatt then walking into the living room.

"Put what on us?" Chase asked looking up from his note book.

I wonder what he's writing about?

"Watching Memphis she doesn't want to put that on us." Wyatt said plopping down beside Jaxon.

He looks over at me and smiles. He's sweet.

"Well we want to watch Memphis." Chase said looking over at me.

"Are y'all sure I can ta-" before I could finish me sentence Jaxon cuts in.

"We gotta teach him the way of the guys, we can't do that when girls are around." He said with a playful smirk on his face.

"The way of the boys what does that mean?" I asked looking at all of them.

"flirting." Wyatt said. I look at him with wide eyes.

All Memphis knows is the words mama and  boobies, Everest taught him that.

"Gotta teach'em young." Chase said.

"So you guys are going to teach him how to flirt even though he doesn't really know what your saying?"

"Yep!" They all said at the same time.

After a little while Everest comes down the stairs ready to go.

"Hey you ready?" She asked coming to stand behind me.

"Yea who wants Memphis?"

"I do!" Wyatt jumps up and comes over to us.

"Just call if you need anything alright, I love you baby!" I say to Memphis giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Everything he'll need is in his diaper bag!" I yell walking out of the house following Everest to her Audi Q7.