9

So after we decided on having a movie night  Wyatt called Everest over to

So after we decided on having a movie night Wyatt called Everest over to.

"I think he likes Everest." I said to chase turning so I was facing him.

"Yea he always talks about her." He said with a smile.

"So does Ev and she never really talks about guys." I said with a little laugh setting Memphis on the counter beside Chase.

"He's only had one real relationship and that didn't end very well so he kinda stopped looking for someone." He said looking over at Memphis.

"I never would have guessed that." I said

"What about you ever been in a real relationship?" He asked picking up Memphis.

"I mean if you count the one in eighth grade." I said with a chuckle. "What about you?"

"Same I've never been in a real relationship my mom always told me when I met the one I'll know and I guess I just haven't had that feeling yet." He said giving me a smile.

"My grandma tells me the same thing."

"Alrighty losers let's get this party started!" Wyatt yelled coming in with Everest behind him.

"So what we watching?" Everest asked from the corner of the couch. She always steals that spot.

"I don't know maybe the joker?" I said.

They all hummed in response.

Memphis is starting to get fussy I know he hungry.

I lay him down and pull up my shirt and pull down my bra. It's dark in here so nobody can see any thing.

He fell asleep. He's still latched on to me.

I tuck away the goods and put his pacifier in his mouth so he doesn't wake up.

"Can I put him in your room?" I ask chase.

"Yea come on." He said offering me his hand.

"Can I turn this fan on?" I asked walking over to the fan.

"Yea go ahead." Chase said. He was putting pillows around Memphis so he doesn't fall.

Once he's done we walk out of the room leaving the door cracked and heading to the living room.

"They probably think we're up to something." Chase said laughing. I joined in on him laughing to.

When we got back to the living room I set down and when I did chase grabbed my ankles and pulled them so I was laying down on my back and laid on top of me.

"Umm excuse me sir I was setting here." I said poking his head.

He just hummed and put his hand under my shirt on my back.

I look over and Ev is smirking at me.

Wyatt is laying on top of her just like chase is to me.

I raise me eyebrow at her and she just sheepishly smiles at me looking back at the tv.

The movie just finished and now the end credits are rolling in.

"How are we gonna wake them up?" Everest asks me poking Wyatt's face he didn't even move.

"I don't know."

"Chase, Chase wake up." I said shaking his shoulders.

He hummed in response.

"I'm gonna pee on you!" I said trying to push him off.

"Who's gonna pee on who?" Wyatt ask lifting his head up. His blonde hair was stuck up on one side and flat on the other.

"I'm not going to pee on chase he just has to get up." I said moving his hair so I could see his face. "Come on get up." Man why is it so hard for him to get up.

Chase started moving when he got up he mumbled words under his breath rubbing his eyes with one hand and offering his other for me.

"Why thank you kind sir." I said to him standing up.

"Well good night you two we'll see y'all in the morning." I said to Ev and Wyatt dragging chase up the stairs.

When we get to the room chase walks into the bath room and I go over to Memphis.

He's out like a light all sprawled out like he owns the place.

I go into the bath room with chase and he already has a extra toothbrush laid out for me.

I brush me teeth.

When im done I slash water in my face for a little rinse.

After I dried off my face chase pulls me in for a hug.

His arms are around my waist and mine are around his neck.

"You must really like hugs huh?" I tell him.

"Just yours." Is all he says. My stomach feels all fluttery.

Once we were done hugging we headed for the bed.

I grabbed Memphis and laid on my left side with Memphis tucked in my arm.

Chase comes up behind me and puts his hand around me resting on my waist.

"Good night."

"Good night honey."

—————————————————————————

Sorry for the short and late update I've been crazy busy.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Xoxo, Abby