18

Landing in Nashville Tennessee

Everyone starts to stand up getting ready to get off the plane.

I stand up also with Memphis now on my hip, he woke up not to long ago and has been eating ever since.

He wasn't to happy about having to stop.

Chase grabs the dipper bag and his back pack and I grab my purse.

"Yo guys that was the best flight ever!" Wyatt says walking behind us.

"Because you sleep on me the while time, you took up the entire seat!" Everest says smacking him in the shoulder.

"Well it went great for me, this old lady had a bag full of chocolate chip cookies and muffins." Jaxon says rubbing his stomach.

"It was ok Memphis did good." I say to everyone once we are in the air port.

"Ok so you guys get the bags and we'll wait for you over there." Ev says pointing to the chairs in the corner by the big windows.

"What why can't you go and I set down?" Wyatt says auguring.

Everest sends him a look that says "say one more thing and off with you head". She's kinda scary.

Memphis starts to whine and sticks his hand down my shirt still hungry.

"I have to feed him go get the bags." I say to the guys and walk over to the chair with Everest behind me.

I use his blanket as a cover because chase has the dipper bag.

Once he can he starts eating like a manic.

"He must have been hungry I can here him." Ev says laughing and grabbing her phone.

"Yea he was eating in the plane for like an hour and a half." I tell her.

She hums answering a text from someone.

"Who's picking us up or are we driving there?" She asked turning towards me.

"My aunts picking us up." I say peeking at Memphis.

His eyes are so big.

"Oh is it aunt Tracy?" she asked looking hope ful.

"Yes it is she should be on her way now." I said looking at my phone.

"I love her so much I call sitting in the front seat!" She yells.

Some people look over at us giving nasty looks. Everest doesn't seem to care.

"Why is this so heavy I thought we were only staying four days!" Wyatt said out of breath from in front of us.

"You never know." Ev shrugged her shoulder.

"Well aunt Tracy is here!" I say in a sing song voice.

I peep down at Memphis seeing he's alseep.

I unlatch him from me and put him in his car seat that chase grabbed when they went for the bags.

I strap him him and put a blanket over the top.

"Alright y'all ready?" Chase asked looking back at us from where he was standing.

"Yep!" Everest says bounding out the door like she's on a mission.

Wyatt chases after her yelling her name.

Jaxons running after him bc Wyatt didn't give him his chocolate milk back after he let him have a sip.

"He alseep?" Chase asked motioning his head toward the car seat.

"Yea he is." I say looking up at his side profile.

He has a nice one.

When we get out side Ev and aunt Tracy are hugging side to side with Wyatt standing getting scolded by Jaxon.

When we walk up to them aunt Tracy let's go of Ev and walks to me smiling.

"Riverrrrr!!!!" She yells.

What is it with people yelling.

"Aunt Tracy!" I say setting Memphis down by my feet and hugging her.

"I missed you so much!" She said kissing my check and pulling back looking me head to toe.

"Oh you look so beautiful!" She smiles at me.

"Oh and look at those hips!" She's says smirking.

"Thank you." I say shaking me head and looking down a Memphis.

"Oh is my chunky alseep?" She asked.

I nod my head.

"Oh my apologies and who might you be?" Aunt Tracy asked chase glancing over at me.

"I'm chase." He said sticking his hand out.

"Oh well nice to meet you call me Tracy." She smiled.

"Alright load up I already have the car seat adapter in and ready to go!" She said turning towards the car.

Chase Jaxon and Wyatt grab the bags and put them in the back while I get Memphis settled.

Wyatt and Jaxon come over to the side where chase is going to set and pulls the seat back climbing back there.

Chase puts his seat back and sets down.

"Alrighty everyone good?" Aunt Tracy says from the driver seat.

We all nod our heads tired from the flight.

Everest and aunt Tracy are chatting away in the front, I'm laying my head on chases shoulder with my hand in Memphis car seat as I'm in the middle.

And Wyatt's asleep in the back snoring really loudly might I add.

And Jaxon is watching on his phone I swear he's an iPad kid.

"Ready to see your family?" Chase asks.

"Yea you ready to meet everyone?" I ask looking up at him.

"Yea I'm a little nervous." He says with a little laugh.

"Don't be they'll love you." I say putting my head on back on his shoulder.

Like I already do.

__________________________________

Heyyyy guys I know it's been awhile but I've been crazy busy and haven't really been home that much this mount lol.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading my storie I can't believe it has over 4k views it really blows my mind I never thought this would happen.

I don't know when the next chapter is going to be out but it'll be gooddd.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter
Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts.

Xoxo, Abby