7

"And that'll be all for today make sure to email me your answers!" Mr

"And that'll be all for today make sure to email me your answers!" Mr.Frank the business professor tells the class.

"So are you going to the dance tonight?" Chase asked me grabbing my bag and putting it on his shoulder.

Every year there's an annual dance for the whole college.

"I wasn't planning on going." I say as we're walking down the stairs.

"Come on it'll be fun and I bet grandma Linda wouldn't mind watching Memphis." He said looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"How do you know who grandma Linda is?"

"Everybody knows grandma Linda." He said in a duh tone.

"So you goin or what?"

"I don't even have a dress or a date I don't wanna go by my self." Everest already asked me. I want to go but it's so last minute.

"We can go to the mall and get you a dress and you can go to the dance with me." He said now walking backwards in front of me.

"I don't know?"

"Come it'll make my day." He said with a smile.

How am I supposed to say no to him. He's smiling at me.

"Fine I'll go but I better get food afterwards." I say pointing a finger at him.

"Shes going to the dance with me!" He yelled out. "Would you be quite not everyone needs to know." I shushed him.

~

"What store first?" Chase asked me. Memphis is on my hip with a pacifier in his mouth.

"Let's go in here." I said pointing to h&m.

"Alright what color are you looking for?"

"Dark green maybe what color is your suit?" I love the color dark green.

"It's all black." Of course.

We're looking around but I don't really see any green dresses unless you count the lime green one that looked kinda yellow and was a literal pice of cloth.

"Ok there's nothing in there now we can go to the little shop across from this one." I said as we were walking out. We're at an outside mall I've only been here a couple of times with Everest.

"Hi how can I help you today?" The lady at the front desk asked us. She's maybe in Her mid thirties.

"Do y'all have any dark green dresses by any chance?" I asked walking closer to the desk with chase following behind me.

"We actually just got a shipment of new dresses they're re right this way." She said leading us to the back.

"So here are the green ones and the changing rooms are over there just let me know if you need any help!" She said smiling at us and going back to the desk.