CHAPTER 39.

Author's P.O.V

His face was buried in her softness and her small arms cage him with low sleepy groans. He wanted to stay more in her arms like this but one phone ring ruined his moments to melt in her embrace.

" I wanna stay more ". He whispered in a deep morning voice making her whine too. But someone wanted to rip his head off with unstoppable calls. With a frown, he finally thought to gave a glance at the dying person and took the phone with half-open eyes. She was whining in her sleep and it made him angrier towards the person who was disturbing her sweet sleep. Cursing the person under his breath he attended the call not glaring at the screen.

" Who the hell you are to interrupt my peaceful sleep, f**ker. And why you were dying to wake the dead body of mine? " He growled in a low tone not wanting her to wake up. On the other side he only heard breathing noises like someone was trying to calm his nerves while he covered Hazel with a duvet even though the unspoken call was making him frown.

" Don't call me if you don't have a tongue ". With that, he disconnected the call and took down towards her who was still in her deep slumber. Automatically his lips droned to his lips watching her innocent sleeping form even though her naked figure was making him feel hot but he was overwhelmed to admire her more with a heated gaze and suppress the certain wish to wake her up for his dark desires.

He quickly left the room before he could lose his mind further even though knew she won't mind at all. In hurry he made breakfast for her until then she was up. He was nervous as well as she. Today she will be graduating and he was waiting for this day to see the glow on her face.

" Good morning, my love ". He greeted taking her to engulf his tight embrace while she was yawning with ribbing her one eye with knuckles. He love to see her like this! she was fragile and he was glad to have her. She was only in his shirt and he never minds seeing her like this because there was no one except him to admire her bare legs or perfect cleavage.

" Good morninnnggg ". He chuckled at her long morning as she took another yawn. " Sleep well? " His arms were wrapping around her waist as she was hovering over him like had no strength much. Her small node make him smile even though her face was pale.

" Are you scared because graduat..." He brakes his tongue when saw her shaking her head against his bold chest. He caressed her back of her head with a frown. " Then what's up with you? " He asked try to see her face but all she tighten her grip on him with soft chuckle.

" Nothing, I'm just feeling tired because of you ". It made him amuse as she hit his chest playfully. " I'm not going to say sorry for that rough love making ". He hissed in her ear making her huff out but there was glint in her eyes .

" Nervous? " He asked stroking her hair back and both exhaled knew the answer. " Don't worry I'm here for my love ". He kissed her mouth but she taken aback .

" No....I didn't brush my teeth ". Her plump lips moved with tiny pout like always it was seductive for him and he love it but yet same time his each cell burn up knew whenever she spoke front someone everyone hold nothing in mind but to ravish her pout lips.

" I told you to don't pout while eating and talking it's cute yet seductive, my love ". His possessive tone made her smile shyly even cheeks turn red. " I know it effects you ".

He nodded gulping hard as eyes were glued on her lips which were moving a while ago. " Can't even describe ". With that he smashed his lips against her not taking her yaaak or groan noises. After good two minutes he finally leave the poor soul.

" Breakfast is ready ". With soft peck on for cheeks he made her sat on her chair and served her breakfast with grin knew she will love it. He knew she love what he likes because her everything start from him and end up on him.