CHAPTER 5.

Author's P.O.V

" Are you a virgin? " He gritted his teeth, he did not know why he was curious to know he never get curious before and it was confusing him too why he wants to know Because I own her. He answered his unspoken question.

" Igor ? What kind of question is this . Don't you have any manners ". Roe growled but unaffected on him. Igor was glaring at her like his eyes could hole her body. She was watching him with her big hazel eyes confused about what is it. Then she remind once Samantha was talking with her friend saying she wasn't a virgin anymore.

" I don't know but I never kiss someone ". She whispered leaning on Roe's chest as Igor's forehead furrowed with anger and the chest which was pressing her back start vibrating and a peal of laughter came out of Roe's mouth.

" What the f**k? I'm asking...." Igor cut off by Roe's firm voice.

" Igor, enough ". Roe pulled her back and stood in front of them blocking the way for him to reach her ." Can't you see she is too innocent to know what is virgin means ". Igor rolled his eyes and looked at her who peeked her eyes from Roe.

" I will find out with my ways ". Igor gritted his teeth and clasp her forearm in a death grip. A gasp left her mouth as he start dragging her but got interrupted when a firm grip held her other hand and pulled her back from Igor's grip.

" What are you doing, Igor? " Roe never knew his best friend could be so cruel to someone innocent like her.

" What ? I own her to do things as I pleased ". Igor shrugged carelessly gazing at her with a stripping gaze and it made her eyes tearful and she clutched Roe's forearm in a tight grip watching Igor with the terrified gaze.

" At least let her eat ". Roe had no right to stop him especially when he own her, it wasn't the first time he had brought someone but all girls were hungry for money and power. Roe could see her innocence and helplessness. " Do you know she was even ready to eat this raw meat ". He took the meat packet and growled but Igor didn't affect much.

" Fine, fill her stomach I'm more hungry ". Roe exhaled knew what kind of hunger he was talking about. Igor looked at her who was shivering badly. Her torn t-shirt was giving him a perfect view of teenage curves and it turn him more. " And you, eat all you want just don't throw up when I f**k you hard ".

Igor sat on the chair with a hard jaw, gawking her with hawk eyes giving her valid reason to shiver. Roe exhaled and looked at her who was staring at him with her big and hazel eyes, his heart squeezing in helplessness. He couldn't do anything for this poor soul. He couldn't disappoint Igor, not in millions of ways. Igor was just like a brother to him but her hazel eyes were giving him hard time.

" Sit, here ". He whispered with a small smile that never reached to his eyes. At least I can do what is in my hands.

She sat, in hesitation stealing the gaze of Igor who was watching her with narrow eyes. His eyes were still digging on her flesh it didn't unnoticed by Roe. His own eyes were going at her chest but he took off quickly and pulled her t-shirt from shoulder to back to cover her chest and that was when she noticed her torn t-shirt. Gulping hard she rested one hand on her chest to hide her untouched skin.

Igor smirk seeing her useless tries, the hickeys he gave had her were visible on her neck and collarbone it amuse him.

Roe cleared his throat and served Igor cheeseburger and fried chicken which he was making earlier. Roe took a seat next to her while Igor was sitting across the counter in front of her from where he could eyed at her.

He was eating impatiently and unwillingly, waited for her to start. With trembling hands, she took a spoon of pasta salad and eat. Her tongue and stomach betrayal her and her hands automatically dig everything in impatiently like a hungry wolf. A smile droned on Roe's lips watching her eating but Igor gave her an unpleasant look.

" By the way, my name is Roe and his name is Igor if you don't know. What's your name? " Roe tried to drift her mind from the upcoming disaster she had to face.

" Name? " Her hands stop in a middle way to her mouth and looked at him with her hazel eyes making his heart skip a beat but he controlled himself and nodded with a smile.

" I....don't have a name . My auntie and others call me bitch ". Now it was too much for him to take but a chuckle left Igor carelessly.

" Don't worry, I will give you a name ". Roe patted her cheek and it make her blush.

" Yeah !! I would love to call you my slave ". Igor smirked gazing her up to down with a stripping gaze and it shook her up to down but didn't get what it's mean.

" Igor ". Roe's firm and warned tone didn't pleased Igor as he shrugged innocently. Roe exhaled and looked at her who was gazing at him like asking what it's mean and he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. She doesn't deserve this.

" We will call you.....hmmm ". Roe think deeply tilting his head to one side and watching her who was staring at him with her big eyes making his breaths shallow. " Hazel ". His lips whispered giving her tickling sensation and a breathtaking smile droned on her lips hearing him. He lost himself in her eyes but quickly made up his mind when heard Igor.

" Nice name, Hazel will be good to call you on the bed ". Her smile wiped off looking at Igor with pure fear and it amuse him more.

" Are you done with your dinner ? Hazel ". He asked innocently as gulped with needs. She kept quiet her stomach was full but scared to say yes. " I'm taking your silence in yes ". Igor pushed his chair back standing up from his place making two hearts stop on spot.

" Come let me show you heaven, my Hazel ". Igor came closer and she was taken back standing from her place and hiding behind Roe who was helpless to do something.

" I can't wait to devote you ". He catch her arm in a firm grip and Roe lowered his head hearing her sobs.

Her cries were going on top as well struggle when he started dragging her and she held Roe's hand but he just looked at her in sympathy and shame. Her hand slip from Roe's as he didn't try to catch it when Igor dragged her out.

Roe was still sitting in his place hearing her cries and begging, he just exhaled shame on himself to be so helpless.

Meanwhile, Igor was going on his last straw of patience and her cries were making things hard. She tried to free herself from him even sat on the floor but he was more stubborn than her. He carried her on his shoulder and walked towards his room. Tiny fists were hitting his back as she was hanging on his shoulder but it was useless.

He opened his room door with a burst of sound and closed it with his leg taking her towards the bed. He was irritated with her cries and begging and it gave his anger a blow. Harshly he threw her on the bed and she landed on her back. Her eyes went wide when saw him opening his shirt's buttons and soon he was shirtless.

His hard muscular body could impress anyone but she was feeling only disgust. A scream left her mouth when he held her t-shirt from up which was already torn a little bit and tore it into two pieces.

" If you will cry then you will make me wild and if you obey me like a good girl then believe me it will be more pleasurable than you even imagine ". He tried to sound soft but still, it was not less than growled for her and she flinched back. Her hiccups and tears were giving him hard time

His anger took over softness when heard her say," Please, Let me go . I beg you . I don't want this ".

" I will turn you into ashes ". He hissed leaning closer to her until his nose tip touched hers and she forget to even breathe seeing him too close when he added," If you even think to go away from me, pin this in your pretty little head, Hazel ". He gritted his teeth in rage and his words were ringing in her eardrums.

She was already dead when he smashed his lips against her roughly.