CHAPTER 20.

Author's P.O.V

( Mature content ahead )

" Ohhh !! f**k ". Igor growled loudly hitting the tip of the d*ck against the girl's back of the throat. His mouth was open and his eyes were rolling back as well as his head but his hands didn't loose the grip on her hair. The girl was turning blue in need of oxygen but had no guts to stop the devil.

" F**k Hazel. ". His lips moaned with heaven feeling, his erect was giving the girl hard time to breathe. Her mouth was full of him and he was using her like a machine, sitting on his chair like a king.

The girl could feel his pre-cum as he speeds up thrusting himself more inside her mouth literally hitting her ball of the throat. The moment he released with heavy breaths, the door opened.

" Hey ! bro.....Holy F**k ". Erik smirked looking at the unforgivable scene, while Igor zipped up his fly but breaths were still out of control leaning on the chair. The girl stood up from the floor and wipe her mouth off of his liquid.

" Having fun without me....huh?" He checked the girl up to down with shameless gaze but she didn't give a shit. " You wanna suck my d*ck too? " Igor raised an eyebrow with a smirk and Erik sighed but his eyes were glued on the girl's back curves as she went out of the cabin.

" No interest but I wanna try her ass hole. How was she? By the way" Erik sat on Igor's table comfortably but Igor let out a huff.

" Average bitch ". He commented and went towards the bathroom to clean himself but Erik rolled his eyes comfortably." I'm tired of trying loose pu**y I want a virgin one ". Igor heard him say outside and he laughed.

" Virgin is rare to find, in this world of whores ". Erik exhaled dramatically hearing his comment." Not so much, you also find Hazel. The hot one ". This made Igor's mind block for a second as her thought was taking over him. Her smile and bright face roamed in front of his eyes but soon he make up himself and went out where Erik was saying.

" You're a lucky asshole who got her first, bro. Her figure is enough to tell she's fire on the bed ". His statement and compliment for Hazel burn Igor's heart but deep down he was curious to know why he was affecting too much while it was usual talk with Erik but what had changed, was only that the girl he was talking about it was Hazel.

" Yeah !! she is ". Igor said in a blank tone and sat on his chair. " Indeed, well ! can I borrow her for a night ". Erik winked at him and faced his unusual dour face. " No, you can take someone else. Go to my club have fun there but.." He stared at Erik in rage. " Leave her thought ". It made Erik smirk wider and he gave him a teasing look.

" Why? You never say these words before and as far I know Roe already have her then why not me?" Erik's disappointment didn't bother Igor.

" There is a huge difference between you and him. He's my brother and you're my so-called brother, so yeah he can take whatever is mine without even asking but you need my permission ". He never gave Elfeen and Erik the place that he had for Roe and it made Erik scoffed hearing his ordinary line.

" I'm worried about you two, what you two will do after marriage. Sharing is sack. But keep your eyes open bro because as far I see he always use to stay at home with her. Who knows one day Roe is restricted to share the thing with you that is precious for him than you. Well !! I'm going to f**k the sucker girl. Would you mind? " Erik asked dramatically and Igor nodded. Soon Erik was out of the cabin but his mind was f**k up with his lines.

It has been one month and she finally took relief breathe giving her exams and all went kinda good more than her expectations. Igor used to spend his time out mostly and only come home when he need her. Roe was gulping the poison hardly seeing Igor touching her in front of his eyes but he was helpless, he couldn't say something to him cause he was family to him but now she was adding into it too.