CHAPTER 31.

Author's P.O.V

" Wow, unexpecting things are encountering with me tonight. Full of wonders ". Igor smirked devilishly but it wipe off as he leaned closer to Roe with a hard jaw making her stuck in a small space. " What if I don't want money? " Roe's nose flare-up hearing him.

" I'll give everything you wish just leave her, Igor ". Roe again tries but deep down knew Igor's obsession towards her. Igor laughed too loud with amusement. " And if still, I don't want to leave her from my paw ".

" Then I'll chop that paw ". Roe leaned closer too with hard expressions and she gulped not knowing how to breathe between two mafia kings. " And if you are unable to? " Igor tilted his head one side not looking less than psycho but deep down smiling bitterly seeing the concern in Roe's eyes.

" Then I'll find another way to free her from your cruelty ." Roe's eyes dig on him like prey not wanting to break the death stare. " You want to free her from my cruelty....huh? " Igor smirked and pulled her towards himself by hair. She was crawling in his death grip as her scalp was burning.

" Igor leave her ". Roe tried to free her but in vain the more he was trying to free her the more pain she was suffering in Igor's grip." It's paining her, Igor leaves her ". Roe almost begs him but Igor jerked her face up by hair showing her Roe's tearful eyes and concern. It wasn't like Roe couldn't free her but it could increase the pain she was suffering and it made him clench his fist.

" I don't want to sell her but I have a good offer for you ". Igor started with an evil smirk but Roe's eyes were digging on her who was tolerating the pain and tears were soaking her cheeks. " If you want to take her then there's only one way ". Roe finally looked at his best friend who was family to him.

" Fight with me ".

Their hearts were beating with the same rhyme, her struggling died and stared at Igor in disbelieve while he added." I'm challenging you for the fight. If you win you will get her ". There was hope in Roe's eyes and gulped the lump." But if you lose ". Igor leaned closer to him whose heart was getting shallow waiting for his completion." Then she will remain my whore for whole life ". Thunderclaps hit their eardrums and breaths forget the path to fill up lungs as they both were breathing merely.

" So, you wanna take this chance? My sweet friend ". Igor asked with manipulate look, Roe looked at her first who was in pain. His throat was dry and a new set of tears rolled down from his eyes.

" What, don't you want to save her from me? What are you waiting for Roe? " Igor asked innocently provoking him more. Roe didn't break his stare from her and thousands of negative outcomes were flushing in his mind at the same time.

With a harsh jerk, Igor tighten his grip making her cry out loud and it made Roe weaker." Igor, leave her. You're hurting her..." He was cut off by Igor's firm voice.

" Do you accept the challenge? " Roe looked at him helplessly, he never wanted to fight with Igor especially when he considered him more than a brother.

" Igor, please...." But he cut off again when heard her cries by Igor's cruelty." YES !! I accept, now f**king leave her ". Roe yelled with the top of his lungs and a satisfied smirk appeared on Igor's face. He throw her towards Roe harshly and she fell into Roe's arms.

" F**k her all you want tonight, from tomorrow she will scream my name every night." Igor spits with venom turning his face from them. Her sobs weren't going down but Roe take her on the place in his firm arms even though his eyes were glaring at Igor in disbelieve.

" I never knew you can be more jerk than my expectations, Igor ". Igor remained silent at his sentence while he guided her out of Igor's room and Igor just stay still in his place staring at them both with an unknown gaze.