CHAPTER 34.

Author's P.O.V

His eyes opened with gleam and compelled to cover his face with palm to block uninvited bright rays . A delicate smile curved up to his lips when sweet scent filled his nostrils . It was amazing and sweet to extend the heart .

" Innocent still fire on bed ". He chuckle kissing her head tenderly earned her sleepy groans. Her pout turned him again but he stood up from his place covering her nudities with duvet.

" Sleep well ". Giving her cute sleeping form a sweet stare he finally went inside the bathroom knew it was Igor's time to wake up and he would be needed coffee. Not wasting much time he quickly took bath and left the room.

He was making breakfast when the door's crack sound heard, knew it was Igor ." Good morning ". With a long yawn, Igor greeted him. " Morning ". Roe's eyes left up and a wave of guilt touched his heart seeing bruises on Igor's face.

" I'm not going to say sorry for this good beaten face ". It was an old-line that made Igor chuckle. " Neither me ". Taking the usual chair Igor smirked while accepting the coffee mug.

" It was fun to beat you jerk ". Roe sat too hitting his shoulder which was bandaged and earned his painful groans. " F**k, Asshole ". Roe hissed dramatically taking his hand back. " Oops !! Sorry ". His smirk was an evil one and it burn Igor up to the core.

Hitting a good punch on Roe's face he hissed too, " Oops !! Sorry man. My hand got slip ". Roe caressed the inner cheek where he just got hit.

" Punk, I'll kill you for sure ". Roe growled but before he could beat him saw her peeking from the wall with terrified eyes. Igor turned too while she asked," Are you two going to fight again? "

They looked each other and then swipe their eyes on her shaking head in union. Igor leaved Roe's collar meanwhile Roe pulled his hand back from Igor. They sat straight on chairs not wanting to look fools but she was blocking her laugh.

" Thank god because I'm not going to fix your bones again ". Igor block his laugh Roe just turned his face. " Are you done with your lecture? Come and have your breakfast ". She came inside with a small smile and took her usual chair next to Roe.

They were eating in silence when it broke by her. " Maste..." Igor cut her off. " Igor from now on ". His tone was soft and calm like he used to talk with Roe.

" Ig...Igo...I wanted to give you this ". She stuttered forwarding the ointment and a soft chuckle left from their mouth. " Thank you ". With a warm smile, Igor took it.

" Are you two going office?" She finally asked with her big eyes. A cold breath left Igor's mouth and Roe pursued his lips together. " Someone set fire in office even our several factories ". Roe informed making her mouth hanging open, she had no idea how much loss they face but knew it would be big if Igor had brought her in one billion then how much they were earning with one factory and it was genuine.

" We need to keep security tight and from now on if Roe is fine then I'll arrange guards for you ". Igor put he advice with concern which Roe didn't mind. He took a few deep breaths thinking about the matter. It was indeed important to be alert and for her, he never could be careless so nodded.

" But I'll choose the guards ". Igor had no object knew it would be better to leave it on him. " I need to build a new office and other stuff but you need to fix other matters ". Roe looked at Igor and it was enough for him to understand which matter he was talking about.

Smirk curved up to their face and it drained her blood out seeing their horrible smirks indeed something was cooking in their mind and she was far away from this mafia matters.