CHAPTER 35.

Author's P.O.V

The priest was whispering the words which didn't touch their eardrums cause they both were staring at the person who had given them new life. Mr. Hendrik was laying inside the coffin with a pale face. Tears rolled down from their eyes and had no wish but one. To show the person hell who done this.

Roe was utterly calm and it was indeed a whiff for everyone, while Igor's anger could be seen in his eyes. His hard jaw and bloodshot eyes showed the upcoming hell.

Hazel was staring at Mr. Hendrik with a blank gaze still there were lots of emotions. He had asked her to call him father but now he turned his face from the earth and indeed God send him to a better place.

Liza's condition was worse just staring at his pale face. While Elfeen and Erik were standing there with blank faces. There was no emotion even a single tear.

One by one everyone was coming forward to show a full fist of soil in the grave. Hazel come forward with Roe and her cute hand took a full fist of soil staring at the coffin for good two minutes she finally let the spoil slip from her fist including the lone tear which escape from her eyes.

In returning home, everyone was quiet and not a single word left their mouth. No one was hungry and got ready for bed. She was in her own thoughts and Roe was in his own battle.

" Hazel, drink this juice you will feel better ". He rested the glass on the side table but she just nodded looking out of the glass window from where the city and moon were visible.

" What are you thinking about? " He asked taking place next to her and still found her staring out." I was thinking this life is so short, a few days ago he was so happy and with us now he is in darkness. Alone ". A deep sigh left his mouth.

" Because it's life and everything happens unexpectedly ". He whispered wrapping his arms around her and she didn't waste time to get into the warm embrace.

" Life can end in a blink, learn to enjoy tiny precious moments." He kissed her head knew what actually she was feeling. " Sleep with me ". She pleaded, brushing her head in his chest and he had no objection.

In the morning, he woke up early to prepare breakfast but his mind was still in deep thoughts. He was doing his usual work with a blank mind when heard him greet. " Good morning ". It was a soft greeting making Roe smile but his eyes were hollow.

" Good morning, Here ". He handed him a coffee mug and turned towards the slot meanwhile Igor took a long sip of coffee and spit out. " Bro! I think you put salt in coffee instead of sugar ". A low chuckle left Igor's mouth resting the mug back and found him dumbfounded.

" Oh! I'm sorry, let me make it again..." Igor cut him off.

" No, it's okay. But, are you fine? I noticed, you are quiet than usual ". Igor asked with a little furrow. Worries and concerns were visible in his blue eyes for his best friend.

" No !! I'm fin-e. Actually, I was worried about.......nothing. It's useless, I was thinking something but let me think about it more ". A long breath left Igor's mouth seeing him so much puzzled but knew whatever it's soon he will tell him.

" Fine, I'm going to check the matters ". Roe knew what matters he was talking about even though he wanted to do this with his own hands but he had something else to do. " Don't forget to tell me what you get ". Igor just nodded leaving the sight and he let go of the breath roaming his eyes around the penthouse. It was his home what he and Igor had bought but it was horrible for her and he knew what he need to do for his love who is more important than his own wish.

" Did you find him? " Silver pairs gleam as he asked, firstly the man front him gulped then gain his confidence to spit the news he got or else he won't spare his life.

" I search for him where you mention but it has been 26 years soo it was...." The detective cut off by the dangerous voice.

" Result? " His irritating voice explained the detective, he had no interest to know his investigation problems all he want for what he hired him.

" I finally found him but there's something you need to know more. " The detective started.

" He adopted by Italy's mafia king Mr. Hendrik who is no more, the person who killed him, is now after him maybe. " The silver paired squeezed disappointment.

" I want him alive. Jacob. " He called the man who was standing there with bowhead in manners. " Find out who is trustworthy for me in Hendrik family. I need someone to get my hands over him, first. " The man who was hearing his boss understood what he wanted.

" I think I know sir, I already dig my mouth and as far I come to know, If we want a faithful person in Hendrik family then there is man named, Erik. " The silver paired gleamed with amusement hearing his trusted man.

" Very good ". He kissed her head with pride. " Now we will learn something new tomorrow . Go and do your study ". He smiled sweetly closing the piano keys carefully. She nodded like a kid and left the sight leaving him alone.

" Roe, I won't have dinner with you two. I'm going to the nightclub ". Igor broke his chain of thoughts as he informed with a smile and walked towards the elevator but Roe interrupt. " Igor, I wanted to talk with you ".Igor turned back while he came forward but hesitation was written on his face.

" I...I know it will be awkward to say..." He was stuttering and had lost the sense of how complete the sentence was while Igor was staring at him with a questioning look. " I actually... recently I make a decision and ". Igor waited for him to say further but he was uneasy to speak. " I decide to live in the home ".

" It's our home, Roe ". Igor was hell confused but maybe his heart was giving a red flag. " No.....I mean yes !! it's but I decided to shift with Hazel somewhere else ". Thunderclap hits Igor hard but tried to look calm while he added. " I was thinking for a few days and I think it's good for her to change the atmosphere ". It wasn't a lie, only Roe knew how much it was hard sometimes to control her whenever nightmares hunt her like creeps.

Igor's mouth was half open staring him dumbfounded but soon forced himself to smile with never reach to his eyes." Oh!! Yeah. I can under-stand. It...It'll be great for her. She...need new atmosphere. This penthouse never went good for her except horrible ". Igor was nodded with his own words and Roe just stared him with guilty face.

" You don't have any objection ". Roe furrow little. " Oh, no. no. I'm fine ". Igor tried to look cool. " It will be little sack cause I would have to hire a chef for cooking which was indeed hard you know all girls end up on my bed ". He tried to joke and it made Roe chuckled. Igor went inside the elevator and push the button saying.

" I need to go, girls are waiting for Igor Hendrik ". Igor winked at him making him laugh at time elevator door closed with shut and finally tears rolled down from Igor's eyes whispering. " They will leave me alo-ne ". His voice was hoarse and heart was broken but knew it was his fate.