CHAPTER 11.

Author's P.O.V

Igor barked with gritting his teeth in rage and it gave her pure shock to shiver. " What happened, tell me first? " Roe furrow at his dangerous look but he didn't care Roe's question and marched towards Hazel.

A scream left her mouth when he took a full fist of her hair pulling her front as she was hiding behind Roe. Roe tried to stop Igor but he hand his hand up with red eyes and it was enough for Roe to shut his mouth but something was pinning in his heart seeing her squirming with Igor's death grip.

" You idiot, did you sell your brain in penny huh? " Igor shook her by hair making her wince, her words stuck in mouth and tears rolled down. Tried her best to free herself but it was useless as he was a beast comparison her. " Who told you to leave that filthy maid alone . Idiot ". He roared at her face but she wasn't in her senses to hear further as his death grip burned her scalp.

" Slut, who told you to do house chores and gave her opportunity to roam in my room ". A hard sound echoed in the whole room when a hard slap landed on her cheek and fell with the impact of the slap. Roe's heart was bleeding and it was enough for him to take, before Igor could hit her again he hold his hand.

" Enough, at least tell us the matter ". Igor jerked his hand and Roe's meddling didn't please Igor. Roe bend down to see the poor soul who was shivering badly. Her hair was scattered over her face but she had no strength to push them back. Roe removed hair from her face but the moment he saw her bleeding lips his eyes start burning in rage but gulp down.

" This whore closed her eyes like blind towards that filthy maid who takes our file of investors . Our several drug deals are in danger just because of this slut ". Igor's flare nose and red face terrified her but she was numb. Numbing sounds were ringing in her ear where he slap her.

" You hit her because of filthy drug suppliers ". Roe growled looking at his best friend who again lost his senses. " Are you out of mind . Our billions are in the red zone and still you're saying this to me ". Igor growled too while Roe make her stand on her feet who was holding her red cheek.

" Do you think I will care for a few billion than a poor soul . You hit her Igor ". Roe's eyes were popping out the anger and it made Igor's jaw clench.

" She's an idiot, Roe. Look at this footage. You asked that maid to do house chores and take look at Hazel but there was the opposite. This idiot was cleaning the whole house and that maid was taking rest like a queen ". He opened the laptop and start the footage.

The maid was ordering her and she was being her servant, the time she was inside the laundry room maid made her way towards Igor's room and after a while came with a yellow file and hide it inside her normal size purse.

Roe wasn't surprised to see this and exhaled but the think burn his blood that filthy maid hit her. His fist clenched and his skin turn white while seeing the footage of how she threw the dirty cloth on Hazel and asked her to clean, now he get it what took her late to get ready.

Roe looked at Hazel, who was sobbing down hard. " It's not her fault, can't you see her innocence Igor. She was terrified with that bitch. What she could do? " He wrapped his one arm around Hazel and she didn't waste time to burst into tears.

" It was my fault, I shouldn't leave her with that bitch in the first place ". He whispered try to drift Igor's anger but it was tough.

" Yeah ! right what this whore can do other than being a pathetic creature ". Igor growled but his comment burn Roe. " Igor doesn't use this language . I'm saying sorry, that's enough for today ". Hearing her sobs his heart was getting shallow and Igor's anger was making her shiver badly. His grip was taking her in place or else she was ready to faint.