CHAPTER 14.

Author's P.O.V

Roe came out of the cabin thanking the doctor and crossed the corridor. He was in the middle when saw Igor was talking with Erik who was the last person he wants to see but her absence made his eyebrows furrow.

" Igor ". He called Igor cutting him off and came forward with a furrow." Where is Hazel ? " He roamed his eyes around while Igor said casually." I send her down ". His casual careless tone didn't pleased Roe.

" With whom? " Roe nose flare in rage." What do you mean by with whom? She's not a kid. Roe. I asked her to go and don't worry guards will take her from the elevator." He about turned towards Erik but stiff when saw Roe's open mouth as million of emotions rolled down to his face.

" Yo-u did wh-what ? " Roe's merely breaths were filling his lungs but still felt suffocation. " I send her in lift...." Igor was cut off by Roe's roar.

" Are you f**king lost your mind, Igor? " Whole hospital was staring him like he had two horns but he didn't give a shit. " Do you have any idea what you just did ". Igor just kept staring at him with a question look.

Roe press the elevator's button quickly but it didn't come up, he called the guard with his terrified face Igor had no idea why he was behaving like this.

" Hello. Did you pi-ck Hazel? Is she in-side the car? " His stuttering was scaring Igor now but he kept quiet while the other side's news took all color off of Roe's face and only fear was written there. " He sa-id she didn't co-me down ". Roe disconnected the call looking at Igor who wasn't fine too after hearing this.

" Hazel ". Roe run towards downstairs and Igor followed him leaving Erik alone and it didn't bother him cause it looks like she was precious to them.

Going to the second floor Roe bidding on the lift door calling her name while Igor called the staff. " What's up with the elevator? " Igor asked the staff who gulped down first.

" I don't know sir maybe short-circuit or something ". Staff members trembled in fear when saw Igor coming closer with dangerous eyes. " Fix it, NOW ". Staff members went towards the control panel while Roe was chanting her name recklessly.

" Hazel ". Igor patted his shoulder and he just gulped the anger to jerk his hand. " She will be fine Roe ". It didn't satisfy him at all and a lone tear fell resting his palm on the door. " B-ut why she is not saying something. She's fine right? " He stuttered staring at the door.

" Don't worry, staff is checking the matter ". Roe nodded but impatience and fear were engulfing him to death.

" WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO TIME? " Roe shouted with top of his lungs at staff Igor thought he will tear his vocal cords. " OPEN THE DAMN F**KING DOOR ".

" Elevator is working now ". One of the staff member came to inform them they finally felt relief a little bit. Elevator's light comes back, Roe impatiently presses the button like a maniac and wiped down the sweat from his shiny forehead.

The time elevator door opened with a tink they witnessed her inside. " HAZEL." Roe run inside and bent down to check the fragile.

" Hey !! Please your eyes ". Roe whispered caressing her wet cheek, tears rolled down from his eyes seeing no movement. " Please, get up ". His voice was hoarse.

Her swollen eyes opened hearing his soft yet trembling voice. A relief breath went out of his open mouth and didn't waste time hugging her tightly.

" Roe, it was hor-rible ". She whispered with sobs and again tears rolled down from her eyes while he caressed her cheeks. " I know ". Holding her jaw he rested his nose against her to feel her. " I tried as you say, I tried t-o fight w-ith fear but it was ho-rrible ".