CHAPTER 29.

Author's P.O.V

The whole penthouse was in darkness and pin drop silence engulf him as he entered. It was already late as he come sensitively not wanting to witness them together but knew they will be at the party. His forecast was telling him things will go wrong and he won't mind at all. He get ready quickly and left the penthouse.

Meanwhile, Roe was taking her to the party. Both were silent cause anxieties rolled out in their eyes and faces, thinking about the future. " Hazel, I don't like your seal lips talk to me, or else I'll seal them with mine ". He chuckled try to light up her mood but she just lowered her head.

" I'm feeling scared ". Her statement made him exhale. " Look, I know it won't be easy to make up his mind but we'll find a way, Hazel . Now throw this anxiety away and enjoy this beautiful night with me ". He smiled sweetly and it was enough for her to feel better. " I'm nervous ." She convinced with wrinkle her nose.

" Me too, because I'm scared to beat lots of people ".She furrow up giving him a questioning look who parked the car smoothly in front of a huge mansion. " No doubt lots of people's hearts are going to break seeing an angel with a handsome mafia king ". He smirked fondle her softly.

" Ugly king ". She teased the wrong wore and earned his stare. " Don't say that again or else I'll forget about the party and will ravish you right here to make you take your words back ". She stuck out her tongue in response.

" C'mon ". He chuckled seeing her teasing. " Okay, fine . You're handsome than Greek God now let's go ". She pouted and it compelled him to kiss her feverishly.

After good two minutes later he finally left her and decided to go out. He came out of the car with his king personality, no doubt his aura was showing only red for those who had feared.

He fixed his coat and crossed the side to open her side's door refusing guards to do so. Digging her high heels on the ground she went out. Her glamour was making everyone eyed at her. Her long royal blue gown with frills was likable on her, her hair was freely falling. Her eyes were glimmering cause the person next to her was everything to her.

" Here, my lord ". He offer her his elbow and she gladly accepted with a grin making him compelled to peck her cheeks. " This way, sir ". One guard came forward to approach soon to be king.

" Why they are gawking at us? "She hissed in his ear digging her nail in his skin, scared with people's gaze. " There are two reasons, first a beautiful lady's presence beside Roe Hendrik and second this handsome man has a breathtaking beauty next to him ". An urge came to laugh but block in her mouth as she held back not wanting to look a fool.

" My son ". They heard a cheerful voice, " Father ". With that Roe hug the man who was smiling sweetly. Parting away man asked impatiently. " Where is my second boy ? " Old man's eyes were roaming around and fell on her ." And who is this beautiful girl? "

" She's Hazel, father. The one I was talking about ". His cheeks turned red as well as her making the old man chuckle. " Yeah !! I remember ". He bend down a little to be level with her as her height was too much short in comparison to Mr. Hendrik. " Hello !! Hazel. I'm Hendrik but you can call me father as my all children do ". She nodded in hesitation cause it was the first time someone was asking her to call her father.

" What you like to do? " Mr. Hendrik asked casually with a sweet smile. She open her mouth to say something when cut off by a firm and venomous voice.

" She likes to do whoring around ". Her blood drained out of her body and her soul squirmed with his statement. Roe's jaw got clenched even Mr. Hendrik's expressions were not soft anymore giving Igor an unpleasant look.