CHAPTER 33.

Author's P.O.V

A loud cheer echoed when Igor hit Roe. Blood came out of his mouth and his eyes start seeing only black spots but knew couldn't take his steps back.

He hit Igor too but it didn't affect Igor as showed his elbow to Roe's mouth. Roe stumbled back wiping down his mouth. His breaths were mere and his heart was shallow wanting to take rest but hold himself back.

A firm fist held up to hit Igor but he catch easily and twisted it until heard Roe's painful groan. Few people were feeling sorry for Roe, seeing him beaten by Igor. Roe's worse condition was making everyone uneasy specifically Mr. Hendrik and her.

She was sitting in her place with a heavy heart while Roe was tolerating Igor's hits. Igor throw his fist and Roe's face turned with blood oozing from his mouth.

He was punching Roe like a maniac and she run towards the ring but guards didn't let her get inside. She clenched the net and cried out loud. " Master. " Her cries were echoing even she beg Igor to leave him but he didn't stop.

" How it's feeling? Huh? " Igor gritted his teeth hitting his head with the net. " Is it paining? " With that, he kicked his shoulder and whimper left Roe's mouth.

" You give importance to her more than me ". Igor showed a fist on his face. " You brat !! You betrayal me for her ". Taking full fist of Roe's hair he hit his head against the knee.

" She will suffer in her whole life ". Igor growled kicking Roe badly. " I will turn her into ashes ". Saying that he make Roe's face-up by the hair.

" ROE "

" I LOVE HER ". Two voices echoed in the whole stadium making Igor's fist stop just a few inches away from his mouth. A lone tear fell down from Igor's eyes and stared at his best friend for good two minutes then swiped his eyes up and found her who was crying like hell. She was shaking the net maniacally even though Roe's confession make her breath hitch in her throat.

" I beg you please, leave him ". Hazel begged him but all he just smiled bitterly jerking Roe's head. " You love her...huh? " Igor whispered taking one step back. " Show me, show me how much you love her ". Igor smiled hollowness when Roe looked up at him hardly with heavy eyes. " You need to win. Fight with me and take her. Free her from sorrow. Free your love from my obsessions ". Roe swallowed the lump to drench his dry throat and try to get up.

" C'mon get up ". Igor whispered and came near him who was standing hardly but tried his best with swollen eyes. " Look at her ".

" Master, please don't hit him. I'll do anything you want, just leave him ". Her hoarse voice was cutting their hearts apart. " See, you want her to be like this ". Igor saw tears in Roe's eyes even his eyes were wet.

" Prove your love, show everyone here how much you love her. Fight with me ". Roe held his hands up and curled into fists even though he had no strength to stand.

Igor was about to hit him but it was Roe's time to show. A hard hit left bruises on Igor's mouth and before he could compose himself Roe hit his forehead against his nose.

A loud cheer of Roe echoed while he threw Igor on the floor like paper, he didn't even let Igor breathe and showered of punches. In last he breaks his one-shoulder throwing kick just near his weak point. A painful whimper came out of Igor's mouth and with last kicked, he fell against the net.

With a loud roar, Roe was about to hit him but stop just a few inches away from Igor's face. Their heart was beating more rapidly and stared at each other. Tears were visible in their eyes.

Igor knew he couldn't take it anymore neither he would kill him. A small smile droned to Igor's lips and patted his hand on the floor three times, it sounds like drums for them.