CHAPTER 32.

Author's P.O.V

" Hazel, can you stop trembling? " Roe whispered tenderly but his eyes were full of worries cause she was shaking like hell. A loud cheer was heard out of the room where people were excited about the fight. They were inside the room where he was getting ready.

He was shirtless and only in sweatpants. White gauze was wrapping on his palms. His handsome yet worried face was showing her, his all concern about her. He wasn't worried about himself but for her and Igor.

" Am I looking handsome? " He smirked finally looking up at her but she didn't change her gaze even leaned closer to him where he was sitting on stretcher which was resting for one who will defeat tonight. She cupped his face with a blank face while he was smiling looking into her eyes which were capable to bewitch him.

" You're looking breathtaking ". Her lips whispers the truth and an amused chuckle left his mouth." Can you do a favor to me? " Her voice was hoarse and it made him serious too, leaning close until his nose caressed hers and hummed.

" I do believe you but please accept the defeat if..." He rested his finger on her plump lips and cupped her cheeks too as well as her ." I won't, Hazel. Even if I die, because if I accept defeat then it'll be more painful than death seeing you suffer. It's better to close my eyes ". He kissed her forehead avoiding her sobbing.

" Roe ". She whispered his name helplessly but he cut her off with a sweet kiss. It was a sweet and quick kiss even though he wanted to take her lips more but knew the time had come. A loud cheer echoed in the whole hall and the public was hell excited to see two mafia kings in the ring.

" I need to go ". He whispered standing up from his place and she cried silently, holding her mouth in her palm. She was feeling like someone block her oxygen supplies and let her suffer in pain. While he was walking towards the gate where the public was expecting his entry.

He turned to eyed her who was crying silently but her heart stop beating when he smiled sweetly. She felt her world stop right there in his one smile.

" Don't leave me ". A low whisper left her lips even held her hand up but he just smiled. " I won't ". At the time they heard the host announce his name including a loud cheer heard by them. Giving her sweet gaze and smile he opened the gate thousands of highlights spotted him as he walked forward. Her soul was leaving her body seeing him towards the ring.

The ring was in the center of the stadium, wall of the net was covering the ring. The public was sitting on the chairs with excitement and cheering him up. The door opened for him and he entered inside the ring with his charming personality. He clenched his fist preparing himself for the fight but in vain. He never wanted to fight with Igor not after considering him brother and family. He turned to see her and found her standing where he just entered. With steady steps, she came and sat on one of the chairs in the first row. He smiled at her try to light up her mood but deep down knew what she was feeling inside. Hollowness.

" Now, here's our second fighter . Mr. Igor Hendrik ". Two hearts stop beating at the same time when the host announced. A cheer echoed when the other gate opened and Igor entered. Lights were scattering everywhere but still, there was darkness for them to eyed at each other. He was only in boxers and his palms were wrapped with white gauze-like Roe. With a hard jaw, Igor came forward but before going inside he gave a stare to a shivering body. Her soul was ready to leave her thin body when he stared at her. A satisfied smirk droned to his lips making his way towards the ring, he didn't wait for the guard to open the door for him and kicked it hard. The time he entered lots of people cheered him up and the whole stadium echoed with firm sounds and voices.

Igor's blue eyes met Roe's dark pairs. Igor could see moisture in his eyes knew he didn't want to fight but if he want her then have to fight. Igor came forward with a hard jaw hitting his own fist together but not breaking his stare from him.