CHAPTER 22.

Author's P.O.V

She was in deep slumber melting in darkness as well as his touch when his palm caressed her cheek softly. A delicate smile appears on his lips seeing her baby squirm in sleep. Leaning closer his warm lips brushed her cheeks feeling too much hangover but it was not for needs to his surprise.

He lay down next to her and wrapped his one arm around her waist pulling her too close. Kissing her head tenderly he closed his eyes wanting the peaceful sleep for what he came home early.

In the morning her heavy eyelids opened when felt hot breaths on her face, she took a few seconds to gain her senses, and the moment she finally realizes her heart was going to explode in fear even she was taken aback making him fall down.

" Ohhh !! " He groaned in pain with the sudden hit with the floor while she formed herself in ball knew she was going to be dead for throwing him from bed. " I'm sor-ry, master. It won't happen again ". Tears start pouring out in fear and she swallowed the lump. While rubbing his head he stood up from floor still not get what just happened.

" I'm really sor-ry, don't hit me ". Her palms clutch the sheet shaking her head in no but her heart was shaking with outcomes. His forehead reach up in-furrow to gain the senses but when realized laughed loud out." You throw me from bed ". It was more horrible for her and she gulped crawling back making his laugh die.

" Hazel, careful ". Before she could understand her palms felt nothing further back and she was about to fell from bed when he clasp her forearm. " Be careful, Hazel for God's sake ". He spoke with concern in his eyes but when he realize her closeness he literally gulped but at same time, a sob left her mouth taking his unknown gaze as shameless one.

He leaned closer and she hide her face in palms with fear sobbing hard he felt his heart clench. " Hazel ". His voice was so soft and sweet it made her peek up from palms and found him gazing at her with an unknown gaze but sadness was showing his heart condition.

" I just wanted to be with you I had no intentions to scare you ". His hands come forward but she flinched back and he clench his fist in anger not on her but more on himself. He opened his mouth to say something but his ringing phone took his attention. Taking the phone from the table he attended the call with a furrow. " Hello !! ". That was all he says and heard another side.

" Mater, someone set fire in our factory ". Igor furrow up and his nose flare with rage while other sides screaming and whispering could be heard. She swallowed seeing him angry." I'm coming ". He stood up from his place but before going out he eyed at her who was shivering badly but his one stare flinched her horribly. He wanted to kiss her feverishly to pulled out the fear but it wasn't time to show something which was useless for him. " I need to go ". Saying that he left her room and soon make his way out of pent house.

As soon Igor was gone she run towards Roe's room and peeked inside, he was still in deep slumber peacefully. Looking breathtaking like always. She closed the door making sure to not make noise and abreast to bed. She lay down next to him like a cat inside the blanket and make enough shuffling to wake him up. With a small smile he wrapped his arms around her and engulfed her kissing her head with half-close eyes.

" Miss me more in your dreams, I guess ". He chuckle softly sniffing in her hair but her shivering made him furrow while she whispered with trembling lips." He had co-me ". It was enough for him to understand the matter and couldn't help but tighten his grip on her to death.

" How did it happens?" Igor growled looking at the black factory, it was early morning sun hadn't risen freely but lights were scattering to light up the whole area. Igor's roar make all workers and men gulp while Mr. Hendrik and Erik were staring at the factory with a blank faces.