" Master, please leave..." She screamed when he slap her hard and the next moment tearing sound echoed when he tore her sleeves of the dress. He threw her numb body on the bed as she was still under the impact of a hard slap. His hard jaw was gritting teeth in rage and clasp her mouth to make her lips pout.

" You are mine and tonight I'll show you how much worse I can be when my things make me disappoint ". He growled and tore her dress from her stomach. Her pure flesh turn him more and he smashed his lips against her like a beast. Her cries were going on peak but he didn't stop his cruelty. Her hair was messy and his grip on her hair made her wince against his mouth.

"Master..." Before she could plead he bite her lips harshly even her delicate lips turn red like soon will start bleeding. " You're a pathetic girl who doesn't even know what freedom is ". Roe was ringing in her ear and God knows from where she got the guts but she pushed him with her all might. Igor stumbled back with an unexpected attempt. He was glaring at her with full of rage even she was shivering but there was anger too in her eyes.

" You just can't ruin me like you own it ". He raised his eyebrow taking one step closer to her. Her hard jaw and big eyes were glaring at him still looking innocent." Ohhh !! really? You forget whom with you are talking . I'm your mast..."

" You're nothing more than a monster who likes to ruin his things but my life is not too useless you can own it in pennies ". She was the one who spoke but the words were Roe. Her life, who explain her freedom and her own life, he showed her what she was? who she was? and she was Hazel.

" You learn, how to drive tongue...huh? " Igor was smirking devilishly knew he was teasing right wire. He took a full fist of her hair but that gaze never change in her eyes. " I will make sure tonight to mark you entirely so you never take someone else names other than your master ". He caressed her jawline but something unexpected thing happened when he was about to kiss her. A hard sound echoed in the whole room turning his face to one side, their heartbeats were mere but blood was boiling in each cell.

Taking advantage of his distraction she run out of the room blindly but he remained silent with a blank face. He turned to eyed at the door where she just run but found her already out and the door was closed.

Meanwhile as soon she was out of his room she run towards the elevator knew if he got her then killed her for sure but stumble with Roe as he entered the penthouse. He was anxious and exhausted but everything turns into worries seeing her tearful eyes which lit up after meeting with his pairs. She hugged him like her life was depend on it.

" Hazel ". He whispered with worries seeing her worse condition." What happen? "His question shook her remembering what disaster she had just created. Unwrapping arms around her he held her shoulder firmly even looked down into her eyes.

" Hazel did he... " That was all he could ask and a painful sob left her mouth, she just hugs him again but his anger went on to the seventh sky. Her dress was torn from two places and her flesh was visible including her red lips which were ready to ooze blood. Her hair was messy and her make-up was ruined with tears.

He tightened his grip on her knew the answer. Her cries and sobs were tearing his heart apart." Stay here ". He spoke with hard jaw taking steps towards Igor's room but she held his hand firmly. Her tears rolled down her cheeks but she just shook her head in no between hiccups.

" Not anymore, Hazel. It's enough. I can't see you like this anymore ". A lone tear fell from his eyes and he freed himself from her grip. He paced out the length of the corridor and stood in front of his room meanwhile she was just behind him.

The door opened with a burst of sound-making him turned around to witnessed Roe with a red face. With heavy and predictor steps Roe entered inside. Igor was giving him an unpleasant look but the thing made his mind go crazy, she was peeking from Roe's back.

Igor's eyes turned dark in rage but kept his anger low and smirked at Roe who was gawking at him like going to eat him alive.

" What happens, my friend, Is something bothering you? " Igor raised an eyebrow with a smirk but it didn't change Roe's expression. She just stared at them both with big tearful eyes sometimes Igor and sometimes Roe.

" How can you do this, Igor? " Roe growled but it only made his smirk more wide gazing behind him at her who was hiding more gulping hard.

" What I did? " He spoke innocently but it turned Roe more as he gritted his teeth and took one step closer like going to hit him but a trembling hand catch his arm.

" How can you be so low, Igor? For God's sake, she's innocent. She doesn't deserve it ". Tears came into his eyes glaring at his best friend who shrugged carelessly.

" I own her and I've all right to do things as I pleased ". Igor gave a stripping gaze to her who shivered badly. Her dress has been torn from her shoulder and stomach making her bare skin come into the display.

" You don't have rights to ruin an innocent girl like her ". Roe gritted his teeth coming closer to him neither Igor's expressions were soft. Their dangerous eye contact shook her up to down and tears rolled down.

" I don't give a f**k to your opinion or her innocence, I own her..." Igor was cut off by Roe's firm and dangerous tone.

" How much? " Igor gave him a death glare in confusion while her ears felt numb. Roe's dour face didn't change but glared at Igor with heavy breaths.

" Why..." Igor was cut off by Roe's firm voice when he repeated with gritting teeth.

" How much? " Breathing and heartbeats were echoing in the room as they were silent for a long time.

" One billion ". Igor replied raising an eyebrow as showed his hands inside his pant's pocket. Roe gritted his teeth in rage when held her arm and pulled her in front of them. Her tears never stop for a single second and looked at them both as she stuck between them.

" I will give you, your f**king one billion ". Her hazel eyes got wide staring at Roe whose eyes were wet too but glaring at Igor with a hard jaw. " Sell her to me ". And then there was dead silence in the room but she knew her life was f**k up.