I feel guilty... I am spoiling that girl's life..

Shiva :She know everything right..

Rudra : Amma said she knows...still that girl accepted this marriage..

Shiva : Thats good right...you are not hiding anything from her...

Rudra : what if her parents forced her for this marriage...

Or what if she agreed because she broke up with her boyfriend just now so out of anger she agreed..

Or what if she wants to study but her parents are compelling her to marry..

Or...

Shiva : Enough....just shut up..
Why don't you think positively now....

What if she actually likes you and agreed to marry you..

Rudra : how is that possible da...

How can a girl is okay with the man she is going to marry is already in love with someone else....

She would have any problem and compulsion to agree

Shiva : Not all girls marry out of compulsion da.....

Take my life...if Gowri had give in to the compulsion then she would be your wife not mine.....

Actually you are not clearing the confusion...instead you are making me feel guilty about what happened..

Trust me I truly don't know That Nila is my chellama..

Rudra : Please you don't start your selfblaming again......i already have a lot to deal with on my plate..

Shiva : yes only sir is allowed to put some sense in this world.

I don't even know but I already decided she is my sister so don't hurt her...

Rudra: That's what i am saying...i don't want to hurt anyone...i don't want to get married...

Shiva : What kind of joke is this da...

Tomorrow is your engagement how can you say something like this now...

It's wrong...

Think about that girl.. She agreed to marry you knowing about your past.... How much excited she would be for this marriage...

She is gem....

Not everyone gets second chance in life Rudra....nor those who get that utilize it

Try to understand da...

Rudra : I don't know what to say macha......

Shiva : Think about us... We still feel guilty that you became like this because of us....

Everyone around you feeling guilty because they think in someway everyone is the reason for your condition...

Rudra chucked bitterly...

Rudra :Yeah everyone is guilty the solution for you all to come out of that guilt is my marriage...

Did I begged you all or asked why you all made me like this or complained to anyone.....

No right...

Leave that too... Just think about that girl...no one thought about her too right... All you guys care about is get me married and relive you all from that damn guilt which we both are not responsible for...

How.... How can I be that much cruel to spoil and use  someone's life.....

Shiva :Okay did you meet that girl and spoke with her...

Rudra : Dei  I dont even know her name then how come i would have talked with her..

Shiva :You are testing my patience Rudra...

You know what is your basic problem is... You never voice out spoke to the right person....

Yes you are right.. Your life is like this not because of us it's because of you alone......

But except you all is trying to corect it..

See Rudra... Tomorrow is your engagement for God sake... You can't go back after that......

. If you are that much concerned about that girl's life  you should have talked to her long back... But you didn't..

It's already late.... Even if you speak with her now and cancel this marriage.... No is going to question you.... But the society will question that girl.... They will bad mouth about her....nothing is going to be alright... Simply it will get worse...

I can say that only....

If you still want to tru to stop this marriage go ahead..... Try to talk to her...

If that not possible for you then don't think too much get married to her..

There was complete silence for some minutes .... Shiva signed...

Shiva : it's Already  getting late..lets go..

Rudra: where...

Shiva : Home da....first we go to my home then we have some food then I will drop you....

Rudra : You go and die man... Why mee...

You didn't informed Nila... So you are asking me to join you to hear her lecture...... No chance...

I am going from here in my bike... You go to your home..

Shiva : Yeah be careful in this.......

Anyway remember what I said......

Rudra :....

Shiva : what da...did you understand anything or not......

Shiva : Hmm go to house directly...and message me once you reach.

Rudra : okay da. ....bye...

Shiva : Byeee...

With that both left for their home in their respective vehicle...

Author's Note...

Hello people....

How is the chapter..

Share your thoughts in comments...

Anyone don't like Nila???????

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤❤