"Hey, so we're not too far away now. A few things uhh... popped up," Freddy said.

"No, no, no, that's okay. We think Ennard's gone for now..." Mangle gets cutted off as she hears Bonnie groaning.

She ran over to his aid to see what was going on until Bonnie said that Ennard's coming on his way, so she needed to alert Freddy right away.

"Ennard's coming," Mangle said.

"Okay, normally this would be a terrible idea... but can you make as much noise as possible? I know we're nearby," Freddy suggested.

"Okay," Mangle replied.

She turned over to Bonnie to tell him to cover his ears. 

 Freddy and Rockstar Chica went silent until they heard a loud noise coming from the other building.

"Okay, they're on their way," Mangle said.

After a short while, Bonnie found a vent that leads out of the pizzeria.

"Look at me, listen, you're going to get out of here," Bonnie said.

"Wha... yeah of course we are?" Mangle said.

"No, it's just you," he said.

"That's not funny," She said.

"Mangle, please. He's nearly here and I need to fix my mistakes. It shouldn't happen this way, but we're out of time," He said.

"Bonnie, no! Please... just... just stay here or- You can go in after me. You can fit through there, right? Just please don't... Don't do this," She pleaded as she hugged him.

"I've already lost Foxy. I don't wanna lose you too," She added.

"You haven't lost either of us," He said as he broke the hug.

As Mangle crawled herself inside of the vent, she went back to face Bonnie and pecked his lips before she started crawling herself out.

 Freddy and Rockstar Chica came towards Fredbear's old pizzeria and Freddy saw Mangle coming out of the vent, so he placed Chica on the ground next to Rockstar Chica.

"Oh my god, Mangle. Are you okay," Freddy asked.

Mangle looked up and immediately hugged Freddy in relief.

"Where's Bonnie," Freddy asked.

"He's still inside," Mangle replied.

Fredbear and Puppet teleported at the location and saw their pals on the other side of the pizzeria.

"You're here," Fredbear exclaimed.

"Oh thank god!" Puppet exclaimed.

"Mangle, where's Bonnie?" They asked in unison as they walked towards Mangle.

"He's inside," Mangle replied.

It wasn't too long until they heard loud noises coming from the vent outside of the pizzeria. 

 They got closer and saw Bonnie bursting out of the vent, then landing on the ground.

"Bonnie," Mangle exclaimed.

"Bonnie, what happened?" Fredbear asked.

Bonnie looked at them in shock and looked back at the vent where he got out.

"Y/N'S IN THERE!" Bonnie exclaimed as he pointed at the vent.

The others were in shock and heard my screams and Ennard's screams inside.

"Y/n, get out of there!" Puppet exclaimed.

"Ennard, I'm not through with you yet! I nearly am about to destroy your minions and that's the last thing I'll do," I yelled.