Springbonnie's revenge

"Do you really have no memory at all?" Puppet asked, surprised.

Fredbear shakes his head as a response.

"Why has this happened again? Some dark entries may have caused your memory loss. Same goes for you four," Puppet stated.

"Aside from that, we should introduce him to Springbonnie," Chica suggested.

"Yes. Come along, Fredbear. We have someone for you to meet," Puppet said as he led Fredbear to the Parts and Service room.

As time passed, Puppet and Fredbear made it inside of the Parts and Service room where Springbonnie was and ready for a little brother reunion.

"Hello Springbonnie. You remember-" Puppet gets cutted off.

"Fredbear," Springbonnie exclaimed with happiness.

He hugged Fredbear with pure happiness and relief.

"I thought you were gone! Wait! What happened to your suit," Springbonnie asked.

"The more important question is what did you do to him?!" Puppet asked.

Springbonnie looked down and was ready to respond.

"I don't know...... I lost control. It was like something took over my body, along with these strange powers," Springbonnie replied as he showed his powers to Puppet.

"My theory is something has transferred their power into you or someone," Puppet stated.

"That's very supernatural! Also I'm terribly sorry for uh... hurting you yesterday. I couldn't control myself," Springbonnie said.

"Don't worry about it. Now we must get going," Puppet said.

"Are you coming," He asked.

"Sure, but I'm going to rest here for a while. So see you tomorrow," Springbonnie said with a wave.

"Goodbye......uhh....Springbonnie," Fredbear said as he walked away.

Around midnight, everyone was fast asleep until Chica heard sniffling sounds coming from the party room. 

 She walked to the party room and her eyes saddened when she saw me crying while sitting in the corner.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Chica asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, sniffling.

Chica walked over to me and placed me on her lap as she sat down on the floor.

"Don't be afraid. You can tell me," Chica said, comforting.

"I just wished that my mom was here instead of my dad. She taught a lot of mechanical stuff behind my dad's back and now with both of them gone, I have no one else to turn to. I felt hopeless," I said while sobbing.

Chica hugged me tight and lightly pressed my head into her chest to calm me down.

"Moonbeams and starlight, magical twilight. The warmest ray, hear it whispering your names. Rainbows at midnight, sparkling night skies. Don't go away, stay another day," Chica sang.

I wasn't expecting Chica to sing a lullaby to me and felt like I wanna hear more.

"Minha garganta, pede pra eu cantar. E a dor se vai, como uma lembrança vai. Desde criança, e até o sol raiar. Pra descansar, quando te encontrar," She continues as she started rocking.

"Estica a coluna, pra sapatear. E diz a rima, que eu vou te amar. E abre a roda pra eu te mostrar. Que eu vim aqui só pra cantar," She continues as she pats my back, softly.

"Estica a coluna, pra sapatear. E diz a rima, que eu vou te amar. E abre a roda pra eu te mostrar. Que eu vim aqui só pra cantar," She ended as she noticed me sleeping against her chest.

The next day, Springbonnie got out of the Parts and Service room and saw me with Chica heading out of the party room.

"Thank you, Chica for staying with me last night. I'm glad that I have you and the others as my friends," I said.

"No problem! We're always here if you need us," Chica said.

Springbonnie walked over to Fredbear who was sitting on the stage and they both greeted each other.

"Do you remember me? I'm your brother, Springbonnie." Springbonnie asked.

"Sorry, I don't remember you. I have no memory of anything," Fredbear replied.

"Oh, I see," Springbonnie said.

"Wait! If he has no memories, this can be the opportunity to get revenge on that puppet," He thought.

"Do you trust Puppet and the others," He asked.

"Well I guess so. Why?" Fredbear asked.

"Bad Idea! He is a traitor! The only reason he brought you back to life was to experiment and use you and I as targets. The others including the little girl are servants and will follow any order he gives them. They could kill us! They also took our place on the stage! We have been replaced and aren't going to survive long," Springbonnie answered.

"No! It can't be possible!" Fredbear said.

"I'll prove it," Springbonnie said.

He used his powers to show his brother the time where they got replaced by the new animatronics and how Puppet destroyed Fredbear's body. 

 Because of that, Fredbear decided to join Springbonnie to gain vengeance for what happened.

"I hope he does not find out the truth," Springbonnie thought.

I was busy looking for other instruments until we heard a noise coming from the other side of the pizzeria.

"What the hell was that?!" Freddy asked.

"I don't know! Let's go and check it out!" Foxy replied.

We all made it to the scene and what we saw shocked us all.