No Mercy 2

I stepped in front of Freddy and Ennard was shocked to see me as I looked at him with a determined face.

"We fight," I said.

The others looked at me in shock.

"What?! Y/n, we don't stand a chance," Chica exclaimed.

"We all fought for each other before and we can do it again together," I said as I lent out my hands.

We all looked at each other and Freddy placed his hands on my shoulders. 

 Fredbear linked his hands with Puppet and I. Chica linked her hands with mines and Toy Chica. 

 As we linked our hands together, we stared at Ennard with determination. 

 Ennard looks at Nightmare Foxy and he pounces on Foxy as he's ready to attack. 

 Freddy immediately ran to Foxy's rescue until Nightmare Foxy stopped him by blocking his fist. 

 I immediately grabbed the nailed baseball bat from my toolbox and threw it at Freddy. 

 As Freddy caught it, he whacked Nightmare Foxy to the wall and died.

"What the? Did I kill him?" Foxy questioned.

Ennard looked at us in shock until he yelled out something to the Nightmares.

"ATTACK!" Ennard yelled out.

As the nightmares started running at us, I grabbed out a baseball bat, covered with broken glass, and started running towards Nightmare Freddy, then whacking him like a pinata.

"Not only can I build things, I can also DISMANTLE THEM!" I yelled out.

As Chica was being trapped in Nightmare Bonnie's embrace, I ran over to them and whacked Nightmare Bonnie's head off.

"Y/n, hand me a spare! Make it two!" Fredbear yelled as he and Springbonnie were battling against Nightmare Chica.

I grabbed out two nailed baseball bats from my toolbox and threw them to Fredbear and Springbonnie as they started whacking them. 

 As the nightmares are all dead, Puppet looked Ennard straight in the eye.

"This isn't over, Puppet! You'll regret what you did to me!" Ennard snarled.

"Get out of here!" Puppet snarled back.

Ennard was about to walk away until he took out Puppet's voodoo doll in front of us. 

 I was shocked by it and all Ennard wanted was more power from Springbonnie. 

 Springbonnie walked over to Ennard and let him take his power away until he punched Ennard in the face and Ennard punched him back.

"That's enough! You've crossed the line!" Ennard snarled.

"Wait, no!" Puppet pleaded.