New World

Freddy, Chica, Fredbear, and Puppet stepped outside and they're ready to rescue Bonnie and Mangle.

"Have you two got your walkie talkies?" Puppet asked.

"Yeah," Freddy replied.

"Great... well..." Puppet stuttered.

"We've been through a lot as it is, but remember it was all worth it to protect each other. This journey won't be any different," Fredbear stated.

"You're right," Puppet said.

He turned to Freddy and Chica.

"Good luck to you both! We'll be sure to keep in contact with you constantly," He said.

"And you too," Chica replied.

"Good luck," Freddy replied.

As Puppet and Fredbear teleported away, Freddy and Chica started their path by walking. 

 Back at the pizzeria, Toy Freddy started fixing up the radio to make sure it has more signal. 

 Me and Foxy walked in to see if anything came up until the radio started screeching and Freddy's voice came out.

"Hello, hello? It's Freddy and Chica," Freddy said.

"Freddy, It's Foxy, Y/n, and Toy Freddy! Are you guys okay," Foxy asked.

"Yeah, we're fine. The world is nothing like I imagined and there is not a human in sight," Freddy replied.

"Not one human," Toy Freddy asked.

"Nothing," Freddy replied.

The radio started breaking out and Toy Freddy realized that it started losing signal.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" Toy Freddy asked as he saw me and Foxy walking away.

"We'll be back," Foxy replied.

As we walked out of the room, I was about to go on the stage to make more weapons until I saw a ball being thrown across from me. 

 I turned over to where the ball came from and saw Toy Bonnie who was 8ft away from me.

"Sorry. Could you throw it back," Toy Bonnie yelled.

"Sure, heads up!" I yelled back.

I threw the ball at Toy Bonnie and he successfully got it with one hand until he thought of a great idea as he saw a hairbrush with a bunch of rubber bands on the table.

"Hey Y/n, come over here. I'm thinking about doing some hairstyles on your hair just to see what it looks like," Toy Bonnie suggested.

"Okay," I replied.

As me and Toy Bonnie started walking to the storage room, Foxy went to his pirate's cove and saw Mangle's diary on the floor. 

 He knows that he shouldn't read it, but he decided to open it to figure out what's going on with his partner. 

 As he started reading, Mangle's life was full of joy and happiness.

 With me being part of the family, she wanted to provide me a better life along with the others, including her life partner. 

 She even said something about Ennard mangling her body and how his soul made its way into her head, then stayed there for many years. 

 She felt like an idiot for not telling anyone, not even to the ones who she trusted the most. 

 She even confessed her love to Foxy in her diary even though she didn't express it.