Season 2 Unexpected Changes

Foxy woke up from his knock out and as he touched his head, he noticed that he's not broken from what happened earlier. 

 He noticed Freddy on the ground and Freddy was still knocked down from Springbonnie's attack.

"Freddy!" Foxy exclaimed.

He looked up and saw Chica who was knocked down as well, but she was perfectly fine from his perspective.

"Chica?" Foxy questioned.

He turned around and saw Bonnie sitting against the wall in which he is still knocked down from the attack. 

 He kneeled down in front of him and tried to wake him up.

"Please...... Wake up!" Foxy pleaded as he slapped Bonnie's knee.

After he slapped his knee, Bonnie pushed him to the ground and all three of them woke up.

"Oh sorry Foxy," Bonnie said.

He was about to his face until he noticed that he wasn't broken and so was Freddy and Chica.

"Where are we? What happened to us? Why are we not broken," Chica asked.

"Remember? We were attacked by those brothers and it ended up in Fredbear being destroyed because he was lied to," Freddy said.

"Then how come we're not broken," Bonnie asked.

"Y/n! She must've fixed us," Foxy exclaimed.

"Is she here?" Chica asked, worried.

They started going around to look for me until Freddy found me sleeping on the ground, hugging the toolbox against my chest.

"Guys, I found her!" Freddy yelled.

Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy came to the scene and saw me sleeping on the ground while hugging the toolbox. 

 They left a sigh of relief that they found me unharmed and Chica kneeled down next to me as she started stroking my hair.

"She must've been really tired," Foxy said.

"Yeah, we need to do something to thank her for fixing us," Bonnie said.

"We can do that later. Right now, we need to figure out how we are going to get out of here," Chica said.

Meanwhile Puppet got out of his music box and noticed some new replacements on the stage. 

 If you're wondering who those replacements are, they're actually the toy animatronics! 

 Freddy tried to bust the door open, but it was no use.

"I can't possibly move the door. How are we going to escape?" Freddy said.

He felt that we're losing hope until he heard music coming from the other side of the door.

"Who's there?" Freddy asked.

"Freddy? You're alive?!" Puppet questioned.

"Puppet, is that really you?" Freddy asked.

"Thank goodness you're alive! Now we can exit this room!" Foxy exclaimed.

"Is there a way to open the door?" He asked.

Puppet was about to open the door until the clock hit 6AM meaning that the restaurant was ready to be open. 

 Puppet immediately went back to his music box to get ready, leaving us inside of the room.

"Wait, come back!" Foxy yelled.

"Great...... That was our only chance!" He exclaimed.

Later at night, I woke up from a good sleep and noticed that I'm on Chica's lap as she wrapped her arms around me. 

 Chica looked down and noticed that I'm fully awake from a good sleep.

"Guys, Y/n's awake!" Chica yelled.

The others came towards me and Chica and suddenly hugged us in relief.

"I thought you guys were goners," I said with relief.

"Well, we're not. Thanks to you, we're all fixed," Freddy said.

"Looks like we have to wait for Puppet to open the door," Foxy said.

Foxy started looking around the room until he felt something unusual around here.

"Something doesn't feel right. It's like... there is something missing," Foxy said.

"Foxy! You're just being paranoid," Bonnie said.

Foxy gets closer until he sees a foot sticking out of the darkness. 

 He dragged the foot out of it until he discovered it was Springbonnie's body. 

 We came to the scene and saw Springbonnie on the floor.

"Impossible! Why is he here?" Freddy asked.

It wasn't too long until Fredbear's body came out from the darkness as well.

"And Fredbear too? What the hell is going on?!" Freddy exclaimed.

I walked over to Fredbear's body to see if he's alive.

"Fredbear, are you alive?" I asked.

There was no movement from both of their bodies.

"He's dead. Both of them," I said in grief.

We all gathered around in grief not knowing the shadow of Fredbear was here with us.