Confrontation

Springbonnie and Fredbear got out of the Parts and Service room to look for some tools to fix Fredbear's mouth. 

 What happened is that Fredbear screamed out loud causing his jaw to remain open.

"How will we sneak around without being noticed," Springbonnie asked.

Fredbear pointed to the dining room where Puppet was and Springbonnie thinks it was a bad idea.

"Wait! No! We are not going to that Puppet! You never know what he could do to us," Spirngbonnie exclaimed.

"Great. He overreacts to everything I suggest," Fredbear thought.

He started walking towards the dining room and Springbonnie was yelling at him to stop. 

 He held his hand out to stop him until Fredbear fell to the ground, unconscious. 

 As Springbonnie calmed down, he realized that he hurt his brother, so he went on his knees. 

 Puppet came over to see what was happening until he saw Fredbear on the floor and Springbonnie on his knees. 

 As Puppet called his name, Springbonnie grabbed him by the neck to choke him until Freddy whacked him with a shovel. 

 The rest of us came to the scene and Foxy walked over to Fredbear to see if he's alive.

"Hello, are you alright?" Foxy asked.

"Wait! Don't touch him," Springbonnie said, urgently.

"And he is," Freddy asked.

"(exhales) He's my brother!" Springbonnie said.

The animatronics felt bad for him and I felt bad too, but the good news is that I have my mother's toolbox with me. 

 There might be a chance that I might fix him.

"Look, here's the deal. I can fix your brother, but promise us that you won't harm any of us," I said as I walked over with a toolbox in my hands.

Springbonnie was shocked to see me as a human child with a toolbox and walked over to me to seal the deal.

"Do we have a deal," I asked as I lent out my hand to him.

"(exhales) Deal," Springbonnie replied as he gripped my hand and shaked on it.

A few minutes later, Springbonnie went back to the Parts and Service room as he waited patiently for Fredbear to be fixed until he noticed some strong power that he possessed.

"Where did this strange ability come from? It makes me feel... Powerful! All I have to do is wait..." He stated.